Page 213 of 299 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2983

Thread: Any news on DLC?

SUMO Digital

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoConkers
    I don't buy those vehicle design issues excuses. How hard is it to just slap on a pair of wings and some floaty things on Billy's and Ryo's vehicles that they had on the first game? They only needed the same treatment that BD Joe got.
    *Slaps Forehead* Duh! How come we didn't think of that! It's so obvious! We could have saved a huge amount of pain with all the concepts we did that didn't get approved by just slapping some wings and floaty bits on the old designs.

You do realise that B.D. Joes vehicle from Crazy Taxi is actually one of the iconic parts of that character, hence it being used as the basis for a transforming vehicle right?

It's especially an amazing post given the amount of times you describe us as lazy. Just slap wings and floaty bits on. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoConkers
    I think adding the PC exclusives would go a long way to making it worthwhile for non-PC owners. Obviously it's an extra 4 characters. Unless the DLC is something substantial, it's going to fail to garner any interest outside of the 50 or so people that post on here and a couple of other forums.
    I love the speculation. It's all wrong and it's all going to be even more wrong post reveal for completely different reasons. I am looking forward to Ryo having to cough up his paycheck though. So it's not all bad news.

Anyone wanting console news is going to be disappointed though, not through any lack of trying however.

---
    S0L
    ---

Senior Member FreshFromFunk-O-Tron1992's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S0L View Post
    Anyone wanting console news is going to be disappointed though, not through any lack of trying however.
    UUUUUGGGH, MORE PC Exclusivity?

I'm done.

*Slaps Forehead* Duh! How come we didn't think of that! It's so obvious! We could have saved a huge amount of pain with all the concepts we did that didn't get approved by just slapping some wings and floaty bits on the old designs.

You do realise that B.D. Joes vehicle from Crazy Taxi is actually one of the iconic parts of that character, hence it being used as the basis for a transforming vehicle right?

It's especially an amazing post given the amount of times you describe us as lazy. Just slap wings and floaty bits on. Amazing.

I love the speculation. It's all wrong and it's all going to be even more wrong post reveal for completely different reasons. I am looking forward to Ryo having to cough up his paycheck though. So it's not all bad news.

---
    S0L
    ---
    I guess Ryo's forklift isn't iconic then? Of course not.

Oh and of course, in typical crappy SEGA/SUMO fashion it's obviously more PC . It's a big shame that SEGA don't fold, let Nintendo buy them out and liquidize them. Then they wouldn't try and pass their games off to developers that have no idea how to even put a roster together.
    "But Aqua Man, you cannot marry a woman without Gills.... You're from two different worlds".

Wait a damn minute here. Are you seriously trying to tell us that this is another PC exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Theadvisor1234 View Post
    I think it's impossible to have an opinion on anything without offending someone somewhere. If I were constantly worried about what others might think, I'd be mute.

I had a feeling that was the case... that designs were rejected. Billy Hatcher's absence still kind of confuses me though, you know? Because I mean.... an egg. Haha. That's a pretty easy thing to work with. Whoever was rejecting designs must've been pretty damn picky. I can understand the trouble coming up with a good vehicle for Ryo though, so I kept my mouth shut on that one.

Sucks it's PC-exclusive stuff again. I know it's not your guys' fault, but damn. Thanks for trying anyway.

EDIT: By the way, BanjoConkers, I really hate to break this to you, but it unfortunately isn't entirely up to the developers what goes and what doesn't. This happens with any sort of crossover game, whether it's Sonic All-Stars or Playstation All-Stars. The developers only have so much creative freedom, and a lot of times the more questionable decisions lies in the fault of the publishers. In this case: Sega. I'm not a total expert on what all happens in the interactions, but I do know enough to tell you that you're yelling at the wrong people.
    Last edited by RoRo; 11-26-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Really now, are we ever going to get news about this game that can't be described as "disappointing" even by the developers? This is pure craziness at this point.

SUMO Digital

The upcoming weeks are going to be an interesting emotional rollercoaster

---
    S0L
    ---

The upcoming weeks are going to be an interesting emotional rollercoaster

---
    S0L
    ---
    Dont say its going to be an iconic Sega character but only on PC? More like an emotional warhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    EUGamingActivist
    Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Yakuza 4, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    Wait a damn minute here. Are you seriously trying to tell us that this is another PC exclusive?
    This is coming from the same company that thought 5 (4 of which were SEGA) PC exclusive characters was acceptable. So yeah, no surprise here.
    "But Aqua Man, you cannot marry a woman without Gills.... You're from two different worlds".

Senior Member FreshFromFunk-O-Tron1992's Avatar

Now that think about it, maybe it's just a test to see how well the sales go. If enough people pay for it on PC, maybe, just maybe...

Ah, screw it, we're never gonna get it, are we?

Also:
    On ScrewAttack. BAM.

Page 213 of 299 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast