Page 57 of 132 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Attack: The Top Ten

Temple Trouble 51:254
    Adder's Lair 1:15:212

both on PC, will try for 1:14 tomorrow, then switch to Rocky's strat for the plane part
    PSN: Teenohs
    Steam: xEponaSWAG420x

Quote Originally Posted by Thino View Post

both on PC, will try for 1:14 tomorrow, then switch to Rocky's strat for the plane part
    Nice job on TT, Thino. Now come over to PS3

Nice Temple Trouble, Thino.

After failing several improvements in Shibuya, I had to rage-quit into another track. I chose Ocean View since hadn't played it since the game came out. Got a 29.793.

In the meantime, I'll go for .6 there to take a break from Shibuya. As a by the way, no idea how Neo got .5.

Speaking of Ocean View, I was doing that track last night. I was ahead of my ghost by a good amount and was like, "Yes, I've finally sub-30'd! Finally, after all this ti-"

+0:00:000

Oh right, the ghosts are trolls. :P

Nice, you beat me out on Adder's Lair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deschain. View Post
    After failing several improvements in Shibuya, I had to rage-quit into another track. I chose Ocean View since hadn't played it since the game came out. Got a 29.793.

In the meantime, I'll go for .6 there to take a break from Shibuya. As a by the way, no idea how Neo got .5.
    I'm still trying to mentally recover from when I TA'd Shibuya
    Quote Originally Posted by PreyingShark View Post
    Speaking of Ocean View, I was doing that track last night. I was ahead of my ghost by a good amount and was like, "Yes, I've finally sub-30'd! Finally, after all this ti-"

+0:00:000

Oh right, the ghosts are trolls. :P
    lol, yeah those ghosts

where's Neo...
    NNID: MilesTailsPOWER
    XBL GT: joedontknow

Quote Originally Posted by yzzs View Post
    where's Neo...
    hey, I'm currently playing in WT whenever I can lol thx for the posts yesterday!
    just want to get that damn VIP mod for Ralph (in moonlight park - 5th world ) then I'll be playing on Samba
    I unlocked Expert mode by completing all GPs beforehand so that I can directly get 4 stars per missions in WT.
    Last edited by Neo-Dark-Shadow; 03-06-2013 at 09:09 PM.

by the way I used Metal sonic (all mods availables) on adder's lair in TA earlier and got 1:12.52x, I might be getting sub 1:12 it would be very hard though since it's already quite complicated to get a decent run on this track .

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Dark-Shadow View Post
    hey, I'm currently playing in WT whenever I can lol thx for the posts yesterday!
    just want to get that damn VIP mod for Ralph (in moonlight park - 5th world ) then I'll be playing on Sambaaaa
    I unlocked Expert mode by completing all GPs beforehand so that I can directly get 4 stars per missions in WT.
    Great to hear that you won't be quiting!
    Hm, you know, when I made my new account, I never thought about doing the Prixs first to get expert. I still have yet to do them :P
    by the way I used Metal sonic (all mods availables) on adder's lair in TA earlier and got 1:12.52x, I might be getting sub 1:12 it would be very hard though since it's already quite complicated to get a decent run on this track .
    Nice!
    Last edited by yzzs; 03-06-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    NNID: MilesTailsPOWER
    XBL GT: joedontknow

Quote Originally Posted by Deschain. View Post
    Great run. Can't deny the flying parts are the coolest-looking driving ones in the game when done right.
    It does feel great indeed when it all goes right. It's not as easy as it looks though. Damn risk boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieXVIII View Post
    Hahah Rocky, I still have a record there at 1 minute 20 seconds, how could I possibly have gone so slow is beyond me, I gotta try and update that. Sweet ring jump.
    Lol I remember when I had 1:20 myself. And that ring jump is so hard to do properly >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Snicks View Post
    Man nice run 0.o you made the flying part look like a cake walk. Do you think its faster to drift inside on the dragon? I know there are still some risk boosts you can get there
    I hadn't even thought of drifting inside the dinosaur so I'm not sure. And yeah, I know about adding more risk boosts in there, I think the most I've had in the whole plane section were like 10. Most of them are just random though.

Quote Originally Posted by yzzs View Post
    (1) Metal is your favorite? Hopefully my favorite will actually be able to set WRs in the next ASR.

(2) Whoa very nice! I would have hoped the strat would have been more simple so I can mimic it :P
    Also, on Samba Studios, did you use the same strat?
    1: Yes he is. Lol my YouTube and MSN avatars are both Metal Sonic, so it works wonders for me that he's a great character in this game.

2: I added my own spin to your strat, I think my way might be slightly faster. I'll try to record a vid sometime soon.

Well there goes my WR. Lol nice to know you're not quitting though. And yeah Adder's Lair is a . If you looked at my video, my ending was really bad (wide and missed the final boost pad). That alone costed a few tenths. 1:11 is definitely possible but it's gonna be hard.

@ Neo

Great to see you bouncing back Neo ! I can think of a couple dozen players ASRT could do without but one of them is diffidently not you. ^ w ^ Welcome back !

@ Rockylight

Ugh I was racing Sumomo last night and I did your ring jump successfully, however, I fell through the floor and it took forever to get respawned back on the track, it was impossible to catch up after : S

It's no where near as simple as it may seem.

Page 57 of 132 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast