Page 125 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1314

Thread: Time Attack: The Top Ten

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Dark-Shadow View Post
    Dream Valley (ps3): 55.745 (Jump SC)

A few minutes later, freeze and save file corrupted.
    Does that means you have to go through World Tour for a 3rd time?
    PSN: Teenohs
    Steam: xEponaSWAG420x

Quote Originally Posted by Thino View Post
    Does that means you have to go through World Tour for a 3rd time?
    I completed WT twice on ps3 + once on PC version, so it's gonna be my 4th time
    The most (extremely) annoying fact is that you lose all vehicle mods, and it really takes so much time to unlock them all

Why don't you start playing pc version more? Saves are nice and safe on steam cloud , so no need to worry about stuff like that.
    Last edited by Fish_Goes_Moo; 08-19-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_Goes_Moo View Post
    Why don't you start playing pc version more?
    Lots of reasons to this,
    - I'm playing on a very low resolution to avoid frame rate issues, while I can enjoy the ps3 version on a hd tv screen, quite a huge difference.
    - ASN_App_PcDx9_Final crash to dekstop in mid MM race which happens often enough to be annoying.
    - Seems like my ps3 controller is possessed when I start playing the game, I just litterally lose the control of the vehicle/plane/boat which starts doing consecutively extra 2, 3, 4 random stunts at any time during a race, without me doing a n y t h i n g, or for instance when I'm drifting on one side, it suddenly goes the opposite side (yep, really) and I end up crashing into walls . It seems like my controller needs to get used to switching between ps3 and pc version, I need to play around 30 mins - 1 h in single race and only then I'm able to play without this awful random loss of control .
    - Also without naming anyone, some disrespectful hypocrite known players are assuming I'm a poor MM rage quitter, and a TT cheat/ glitcher for whatever reason which I find quite funny
    Last edited by Neo-Dark-Shadow; 08-20-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Temple Trouble - 48.638 (PC)

It can still go lower!

Footage to come soon, want to at least improve it first.
    Last edited by Xenn; 08-20-2013 at 12:32 PM.

- Seems like my ps3 controller is possessed when I start playing the game, I just litterally lose the control of the vehicle/plane/boat which starts doing consecutively extra 2, 3, 4 random stunts at any time during a race, without me doing a n y t h i n g, or for instance when I'm drifting on one side, it suddenly goes the opposite side (yep, really) and I end up crashing into walls . It seems like my controller needs to get used to switching between ps3 and pc version, I need to play around 30 mins - 1 h in single race and only then I'm able to play without this awful random loss of control .
    Are you using Motioninjoy DS3 Drivers?

Lots of reasons to this,
    - I'm playing on a very low resolution to avoid frame rate issues, while I can enjoy the ps3 version on a hd tv screen, quite a huge difference.

I feel the same way with your first reason.

The same thing happens to me when I played the PC version with my PS3 controller, I was way ahead then my controller became possessed and I lost. It was pretty annoying as it always happens so randomly and majorly slows you down at plane sections.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthXG View Post
    I feel the same way with your first reason.

The same thing happens to me when I played the PC version with my PS3 controller, I was way ahead then my controller became possessed and I lost. It was pretty annoying as it always happens so randomly and majorly slows you down at plane sections.
    these things used to happen to me back when I was still using Motioninjoy drivers until I mitigated by disabling vibration then it kinda stopped happening just as often.

but Xinput Wrapper is so so so so much better than Motioninjoy and has no problems whatsoever with this game on the PC version.

Makes me wish I had discovered it sooner.

You guys should really try that one out before completely ruling out the PC version.

Paris, France, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way

- ASN_App_PcDx9_Final crash to dekstop in mid MM race which happens often enough to be annoying.
    Really annoyong I totally agree (though it didn't happen to me since I came back from vacation), but atleast on TA it shouldn't be an issue. When I improve one of my times, I immediately quit the race so that my new time gets immediately updated online.
    As Thino suggested, try using Xinput if it's not already the case, I've been using Motion Joy since the first day I got the pc version and started using Xinput only yesterday, and I can already feel the difference (no more "controller is not responding for some unknown reason" which happened quite a lot to me recently).
    - Also without naming anyone, some disrespectful hypocrite known players are assuming I'm a poor MM rage quitter, and a TT cheat/ glitcher for whatever reason which I find quite funny
    Meh, I don't know about these "known" players but what I can tell is that you were more missed than being suspected of being a cheater in the chat group we had yesterday during our tournament (where all the real known players assemble ).
    Anyway I hope you ans stealth will consider giving the pc version a second chance, atleast on Time Attack. Also I can't tell you how mad I was after seeing your 1st screenshot of Dream Valley that you would still probably DNF me on that track, considering I've improved my game a lot since my ps3 days.

Back on topic. Today :
    Ocean View : 0:29.767
    I know where I'm doing wrong, it's on that last S turn, cause I'm usually in front of Fish's ghost after the straight line, and that's where he catches me up.

Dragon Canyon : 0:55.905
    I wonder why this one is not being played seriously on the pc version. Why I am saying that ? Because I have the best time in the pc leaderboards. But when I'm looking at the times posted on the first page of this thread, my time is not that great as I hoped it would be. Will have to find a new strat, or maybe playing the ps3 version a bit so that I can see Rocky and Neo's ghosts.

Next track will probably be Dream Valley, I'll play this track a lot on TA so that I can achieve the water part flawlessly atleast 90% of the time before training on Single Race (because right now I can't do any better than 3:40 on that track).
    Let's sum up the relationship between SEGA and their fans/customers in 2 links :
    https://www.facebook.com/sega.pso2?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/sega.pso2?fref=ts&filter=2

PS3 times are mostly glitches, don't much bother.

Page 125 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast