View Poll Results: Should AM plus make a shenmue 3?

Voters
486. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shenmue 3 plz.

395 81.28%
  • Shenmue DS should be made first before a shenmue 3.

15 3.09%
  • I wan't Shenmue 1&2 on the wii first before a Shenmue 3 or a DS version ever gets made.

27 5.56%
  • Shenmue is dead so just forget about it.

49 10.08%
Page 1 of 168 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenmue 3 all purpose comments and news thread

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

Default Shenmue 3 all purpose comments and news thread

I'm making this a sticky topic for Shenmue 3 since it seems we have about 5 new ones every day. Please put Shenmue 3 rumors, comments, whatever in this thread only. All other Shenmue 3 threads from here on will be locked or deleted.

Edit - as of December 2006, a Sega spokesman announced that "This is hardly an official statement, but I can tell you that despite rumours to the contrary, there is nothing in the works for Shenmue III. However, SEGA is aware of Shenmue's position and the special place it holds for fans, and we would never discount the possibility of doing another one."

This does not mean Shenmue 3 has been canceled, only that there is no work currently being done on it. So don't expect any news on it this year. Or even next. Please don't keep making threads saying "Well, E3 is over and I'm bummed Sega didn't announce it." They are not working on it and don't have anything to announce, either for now or the near future.

http://boards2.sega.com/sega_board/v...hlight=shenmue

4Gamer.net, a Japanese PC Gaming site, reported JCE confirmed the development
    of Shenmue Online had come to a halt. JCE hasn't revealed the reason yet, but they
    said they'd be able to make some announcement next week.

I dont know if the two have something to do with each other.. but hopefully they stopped production to work on a worthwhile game (Shenmue 3)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/Supershadic/mightybanner.jpg
    Now Playing:
    inFamous (PS3)
    Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition (PS3)

Banned

Thanks, cocrhane. Now if only people would actually follow the rules and not make up BS about a new Dreamcast.

In response to haddy, my thread in the "SEGA Systems" board has ended the vast majority of that nonsense. Nowadays the only people who make topics like that are total n00bs with less than 10 posts. Perhaps *cough* Cochrane *cough* more people would take the hint if my topic were Sticky'd (wink-wink, nudge-nudge, secret handshake).
    This sig is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty
    "4Gamer.net, a Japanese PC Gaming site, reported JCE confirmed the development
    of Shenmue Online had come to a halt. JCE hasn't revealed the reason yet, but they
    A Korean gaming site, thisisgame.com, says the development has stopped around May.
    According to them, SEGA has asked a Taiwanese company to develop the game.

4Gamer says they asked SEGA about this and SEGA confirmed that the development
    had stopped, but they said they didn't have much information, as SEGA (Shanghai)
    Software is in charge of this matter. And said they'd let us know when they're ready."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As you see, JCE has stopped developing Shenmue Online. But, it doesn't mean
    SEGA has abandoned the Shenmue series. So, let's keep hoping!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty
    4Gamer.net, a Japanese PC Gaming site, reported JCE confirmed the development

I dont know if the two have something to do with each other.. but hopefully they stopped production to work on a worthwhile game (Shenmue 3)
    Dude it's not shenmue 3 it's Shenmue Online. Get your facts straight.

Shenmue 3 is bound to happen sometime, its just a matter of waiting, do you know any authors who give up in the middle of a trilogy? Nope, so neither will Sega.

Banned

Yes, it will come out, just be patient, and for god's sake, don't make any more petitions, they are only hurting the chances of Shenmue III coming out.

It is probably gonna be a wait as big as the rift between OutRun and OutRun 2 :lol:

Default "We must support Shenmue games on Xbox 360"

Shenmue games mybe release on XBOX 360 by Microsoft-SEGA & Gargoyle Mechanics or mybe Digital Rex

But for this wish we must support Microsoft,Shenmue makers & Mr. Yu Suzuki...By signing this new Shenmue III petition letter for XBOX 360..."Here is the link"

http://www.petitiononline.com/qd3d4312/petition.html

I think XBOX 360 is the best choice... :P
    We want Shenmue III!, so let's use the rumor topic to make some fuzz!

http://shenmuedojo.net/

Page 1 of 168 123451151101 ... LastLast