Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC/steam crashing

After 7 hours of gameplay, it finally happened to me to. =( ASN_App_PcDx9_Final.exe crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Qvisten View Post
    Game crashing ASN_App_PcDx9_Final.exe has stopped working

Few people including myself having problem with the game crashing after a little while.
    Hope there is a fix on its way.
    More people in this forum having the same problem?
    There is a thread over at Steam forums aswell.
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/212480...8451365078762/[/SIZE]
    I have the same problem, and I can't continue the game over Samba Studios race.
    I've posted details on the Steam thread above. My nick on this is CMCAHIGLADOSCHELL. Please, solve this problem! I've waited months to play this game...and now I can't for this damned bugs!

Banned

I'm getting BEYOND frustrated racing great races to gain 25 points, and then having it crashed on me and losing 100 points everytime! Or winning a race and gaining 12, and finishing 2nd and losing 59??? I was in the 1800s, and in 2 hours, crashed 4 times.. now i'm back down in 1300s

Please don't forget us, Sumo!

This error starting to annoy me. Everytime I want to clear grand prix this comes out.

Looks like I won't be getting Eggman for the time being.
    Iyeiii.. Peace Peace... Iyeiii

Banned

Yeah we'll just have to wait it seems

I have had the game crash on me like this a few times, always before or just after a race.

From what I've experienced, the ASN_App_PcDx9_Final.exe error has a problem your installed graphics card.

For example, I tried playing this game in 1920x1080 resolution on a 1440x900 monitor and that error crashed the game before it launched fully. Whatever is triggering this error, it has something to do with the game disagreeing with your graphics card.

Banned

I am BEYOND Tired of losing 100 points for a game crash in mid online races!! I have lost over 1100 points by crashing!

and if its a graphics card error.. than a GTX 460 cant handle Sonic, but it can handle ALL over games on max settings? i doubt its a graphics CARD thing.. but more so a Direct X9 problem and being limited to that instead of dx11

So my brother told me that the crash only occured when playing GP on S class and he was right.

I was able to clear Rogue Cup to Dragon Cup (M) without crashing by playing on A class. 4 more to go to unlock Eggman
    Iyeiii.. Peace Peace... Iyeiii

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast