Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Activity on World 7

Default Suspicious Activity on World 7

This is just a sample of his ([REDACTED], W7) units, and I wish I could show you his skills. This world has been open for 5 weeks, the players character does not even run dungeons (still only level 24). So his draws are not even amazing from Event Packs.

I, and the entire CP buying population on W7 that is in our alliance will no longer buy CP until this is investigated. If its legit thats fine, I am not asking to for him to be banned without being looked at, but this is very unrealistic for someone who has even spent 5000 dollars on this game.

I have spent probably $100 on draws from mythic packs. I received 1 SR Card (Behemoth) assuming he gets 2 per $100 (this could be any SR, not Chimera) the odds of him drawing 14 chimeras is astronomical. Especially considering we have a spreadsheet for SR sales and there have been 7 total placed on AH, so his alliance can't even be feeding him.

Last edited by Atavist; 02-14-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rage View Post
    I, and the entire CP buying population on W7 that is in our alliance will not longer buy CP until this is investigated.
    +1 and the alliance mentioned has a large majority of the CP buying customers in the Western hemisphere on W7. And as Rage mentioned, we're just callin for an investigation before this runs rampant again, not an immediate un-warranted ban.

Drop the hammer. I don't care if this dude did it legally... If he did then ban because that money could go to something useful rather than CP in a game

As a big KC1 player and now a KC2 player too... and also as one of the biggest and most reliable KC forum posters in this forum (at least in the past): I absolutely second and support rages claims. I have personally seen seen in KC2 world 7 what this player named '[REDACTED]' has got in alliance reports. Either he has spent in the region of $50,000 then arguably fair play (though it wouldn't still necessarily be enough for 10 Chimeras by this stage) OR more likely he has cheated somehow!It seriously needs looking into by sega!CheersxTeKt0n1c
    Last edited by Atavist; 02-14-2013 at 12:40 PM.

My posts are TeKt0n1c
    You just got Tekkerised!

Hi everyone,

We're investigating this issue and will take any appropriate action. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! For the privacy of the player, in case this is not an incidence of cheating, I have redacted their name from the posts above and in other threads.

Cheers,
    ~Atavist

As Atavist stated, we have our best people on this issue. Once we have some information we will share it with you. Thanks for being patient everyone!

He prolly got hooked and spent a fortune, whenever I played KC1 it was my first card game and i got hooked and spent a fortune like 5k+ or maybe it taobao who knows really

Quote Originally Posted by Dethlok View Post
    He prolly got hooked and spent a fortune, whenever I played KC1 it was my first card game and i got hooked and spent a fortune like 5k+ or maybe it taobao who knows really
    You spent 5000 dollars on KC1? I'm sorry, but I don't believe you.

Some weirdness on world 10 as well, a few players jumped up 30k attack in just a few hours.

This [REDACTED] guy probably had 100 ipods/alt accounts. Did the quests and ran dungeons for all 100 ipods! This also means [REDACTED] has no life or is actually a robot with artificial intelligence playing KC2! OMG! I personally saw this unit and I back the accusations aimed at [REDACTED]. I want to see some "skulls" after the update. =D

-I redacted the guys name on my own. (And I learned a new word-redacted)

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast