Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I WILL NOT buy DLC for this unfinished game.

Hey do what i did take your copy of ACM to walmart and they should give you an even exchange if your crafty enough. walmart has exclusive Bughunt DLC code with their copy. and since it would be an even exchange its worth it. GB owes us free DLCs for unfinished game anyways.

Senior Member GoGoGo!BoostBoostBoost!!'s Avatar

Where's any official statement? Where is my mother of all patches? Just complete the game and give me some DLC as long as it improves the overall game please. I want to actually enjoy one of my favorite franchises and my favorite publisher's game. There's so much potential. Especially the multiplayer which is actually a lot of fun, just needs more work.

wow... lol! I read the posts and threads about this game. Did Sega really screw up this game that bad?
    Forgive my laughing. I was probably the best Segafan out there... but lately, sega has been.... disappointing, for lack of a batter word. I typically wish they would have focused more on their Mascot Sonic the Hedgehog, (besides the stupid I phone games that I can't even play cause I don't have one! Not to mention I wouldn't play them even if I had one because they're cheap and really aren't games at all.) but anyway, With the mistakes I've been hearing... (Was it that this game was half done, and you had to buy the other half of it for nearly the same price? If I'm mistaken, please enlighten me.) I don't see how such a mistake is tolerable much less fathomable. I'm not trying to sway people's opinion of sega, but I don't undestand how that didn't break their business altogether... I know it brought up a level of distrust towards sega, if not anything... and that's if I understood what was read right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
    wow... lol! I read the posts and threads about this game. Did Sega really screw up this game that bad?
    Forgive my laughing. I was probably the best Segafan out there... but lately, sega has been.... disappointing, for lack of a batter word. I typically wish they would have focused more on their Mascot Sonic the Hedgehog, (besides the stupid I phone games that I can't even play cause I don't have one! Not to mention I wouldn't play them even if I had one because they're cheap and really aren't games at all.) but anyway, With the mistakes I've been hearing... (Was it that this game was half done, and you had to buy the other half of it for nearly the same price? If I'm mistaken, please enlighten me.) I don't see how such a mistake is tolerable much less fathomable. I'm not trying to sway people's opinion of sega, but I don't undestand how that didn't break their business altogether... I know it brought up a level of distrust towards sega, if not anything... and that's if I understood what was read right.
    Well SEGA aren't the one who screwed up A:CM in this situation they were only the publisher, GearBox the people who programmed the game are the main reason A:CM is an unfinished mess. Over the course of A:CM's 6 year development GearBox took development staff and funds for the game and put it towards other GearBox titles like Boarderlands 2, not only that but they supposedly outsourced the games single player mode to TimeGate studios, and while TimeGate Studios had the game (if the games single player mode was outsourced at all) TimeGate had to scrap many aspects of the game and start from scratch many times because GearBox kept constantly changing the script for the game making it hard for TimeGate to get anywhere with development. The only reason GearBox even gave SEGA a rushed product at all, was because SEGA was very close to taking legal action against them, now why they didn't after the 3rd or 4th extension is beyond me, as for the game being half finished and you needing to buy the other half I've never heard of anything like that though it wouldn't surprise me at this point, honestly I hope when all is said and done that SEGA ends up suing GearBox into oblivion for their years of lies to SEGA, and for the embezzlement of A:CM funds for Barderlands 2.
    Code:
    里見治 1 shenmue 3 里見治 2 シェンムー3 セガサミーホールディングス株式会社 シェンムー3 sega hajime satomi 株式会社セガ

Oh. I see... a complicated mess up. And with sega on the recieving end... Typical.

BTW, unrelated to topic, but Happy B-Day, Superrayman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12