Thread: "Well shake a fist at the heavens! An error has occurred"

Exclamation "Well shake a fist at the heavens! An error has occurred"

I'm having this bug that cause me not being able to battle. I can't collect relic or join anything fight. All it said was that an error has occured I wonder if anyone can solve this problem for me the game seems to be a lot of fun and i want to enjoy it to there is a lot of thing for me to do beside collecting resources.

Any error ID?
    YouTube Channel
    Last Updated: 9/30/2014
    Video Game Projects
    Last Updated: 9/27/2014

just reload the game (F5)

Quote Originally Posted by Amaury View Post
    Any error ID?
    I don't think there is anything wrong with the ID. I tried it with a different account and i still have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    I don't think there is anything wrong with the ID. I tried it with a different account and i still have the same problem
    Error ID as in error number.

For example, before the PC / PS2 servers for PSU shut down, we would sometimes get authentication errors, and the error ID was Error 065.
    YouTube Channel
    Last Updated: 9/30/2014
    Video Game Projects
    Last Updated: 9/27/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Amaury View Post
    Error ID as in error number.

For example, before the PC / PS2 servers for PSU shut down, we would sometimes get authentication errors, and the error ID was Error 065.
    Oh, I know what you mean now but all it said was "Well shake a fist at heavens! an error has occurred" I'm so desperate now I want to join some battle so bad, it looks so fun.

a fellow of infinite jest. Edward@Sega's Avatar

The "shake a fist" error seems to occur in a few different scenarios but in most cases goes away after re-trying or re-logging (you shouldn't really need to do this second thing, from my experience). If you are getting it regularly when trying to enter a battle screen, it is likely due to a security/firewall issue.

A lot of times it seems to do with how the game is processing you trying to enter a 'public' area (pvp arena or even the map sometimes) since the game is always processing different people in instances fighting over the lands. There is one thing you'll want to check, and that's if you get the error going to the battle map -- I've had this happen and the game had not registered loading up my boat. Best workaround for it is to check your ship again to make sure all your warriors are ready to rumble before heading in to battle.

Other than that, I know Gogogic are working on resolving these issues -- thanks for your help in reporting them!

Update: After the newest update, every time I go to battle now it said "Connection Lost". I guessed we are getting closer to fix it

Yeah, we're both improving our error messages, and we're working on fixing this issue about players not being able to join or start fights.

This might be related to an issue we're having by using websockets to connect players to combats. Some proxies may not be allowing it. These proxy settings are often used for company and school network, so if you're playing from those networks, that may be the reason for the errors.

It would be great if you could visit this site: http://websocketstest.com/ and share with us your results to see if it's failing for you. It's usually port 80 that's not cooperating, if that's the case, then we're working on a possible solution for it, which I hope we can verify and release soon!
    Play Godsrule | Check out the Godsrule Combat Guide | @GogogicJoe in Godsrule