...as I figured I'd have some interested parties :P
All being well we'll be able to push the PS3 and 360 updates live on Monday. I'm waiting for confirmation on Wii U but that also shouldn't be too far behind.
I know it's a been a wait, but hopefully it'll be worth it!
The updates feature lots of tucks and tweaks, should address many of the issues you've reported to us and also pull in improvements we've been doing on PC. Don't expect any extra tracks or characters though, just before you ask...!
As there have been many requests for a changelist, here are the key points of changes made due to community feedback. It underwent a second round of testing at SEGA and we fixed a number of issues that were reported internally too. Consider this high level :P
• Vehicle collisions in online races handle high latency much better.
• X360 - Increased timeouts to allow for less network errors.
• Rating reset issues should be resolved.
• -100 Rating Penalty for players who quit races intentionally (even for router resets).
• Starlight Carnival - Road shader adjusted to prevent 'driving in the sky' issue.
• Super pick-ups in arenas should work in all cases now.
• Rare issue leaving players unable to return to lobby addressed.
• Tuned the difficulty of Traffic Attack, Ring Race, and certain Race events in World Tour.
• Corrected certain traffic attack gates not giving you extra time.
• Made the ‘Skip event after 3 failed events?’ option appear on all difficulties.
• Team Sonic - Made achievable in local gameplay so this is easier to get.
• Yokozuna - No longer unlocks when you only beat Sunshine Tour Expert Ghost.
• ‘Beat someone 500 points higher than you’ sticker no longer awarded unless criteria met.
• 'Meteor Strike' No longer triggers incorrectly.
• Time Attack – Multiple exploit fixes.
• Online play - Multiple exploit fixes.
• Co-op swap weapon slot now allows you to swap if you already have a weapon.
• Improved front end leaderboard caching.
• In-games triggers now handle physics tunnelling better for very fast players.
• incorrect HUD showing ‘Lap 2’ cases addressed.
• Improved motion controls for Wii-U
• Favourite character in license no longer incorrect.
• Hot-Rod physics effect in Arena's clamped.
• Occasionally being able to drive through Swarm attacks corrected.
• Announcer should now say correct finishing position in high latency games
• All-Star music volume level corrected
• Reverb effects removed when audio disabled.
So now you know :P