Thread: Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures

Default Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures

So Disney XD had this new show about Pacman that's all about Pacman saving Pacworld from a ghost who apparently used to be a pac-citizen, but was killed during a war against the other pac-people. Him and his soldiers were all killed and sealed off into hell for eternity. But hey Pacman lets em' out by mistake. So nooowwww Pacman, his red carrot buddy, a pink Monster High M&M, and the green Mario president, and a whole bunch of other people have to save the Tree of Life or some chicken ****. They get it back, and apparently Pacman is an orphan with a severe eating disorder so he gets made fun of constantly by his peers. Him and his buds are declared national hero's and "Pacster" becomes Pacman by the name of the green Mario President. I'm not really sure where this is going to go after this, but all together it was better than I expected. I see where they're trying to be "edgy" or have a serious tone, but the cute CGI style kind of makes the whole "end of life as we know it" thing kind of feel like Barney just got busted for accidentally sitting on one of the kids. He does throw up green slime when he eats ghosts which for whatever reason amuses me. Honestly, for what it is, I like it. I give the art style/CGI a 8/10. I give the writing a 8-7/10. The voice acting surprisingly a 10/10: the voices fit the look of the characters perfectly. I honestly didn't think it was something I would wait for intensely every night to come on, but I think if I were a few years younger it would be a real blast. There's something about it that strangely grew on me. Maybe I just need a shower. Tell me what do you think?
    Last edited by cochrane; 06-16-2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Please don't bypass the censors.

Pacman oh pacman why pacman......Anyways the CGI is good and the storyline is 5.5/10 worthy. not much to say about it, I don't expect much after the this episode.
    Alright school is getting hard now...... seriously good bye
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...sucks-or-rules

Quote Originally Posted by the Ys guy View Post
    Pacman oh pacman why pacman......Anyways the CGI is good and the storyline is 5.5/10 worthy. not much to say about it, I don't expect much after the this episode.
    yeah they really shouldn't have gotten the tree back in the first episode.. you would think that would be what the series is about.. you know getting it back or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Rump Roast View Post
    yeah they really shouldn't have gotten the tree back in the first episode.. you would think that would be what the series is about.. you know getting it back or whatever
    I always saw a fraction of the episode.
    Alright school is getting hard now...... seriously good bye
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...sucks-or-rules

Banned

The Thread title is so awesome XD

I hope this show doesn't let me down though its nice to see something oldschool make a return.
    PSP2
    Noblewine Human lv 158 (Hu) 21 (RA) 21 (VA) 21 (FO) 21
    Aelita Cast 67 (HU) 12 (RA) 0 (VA) 0 (FO) 0

I hear the ghosts are Pac-Man's friends in this show... do not want....

The Princess of the SEGA Forums.
    Yes, I'm a guy

the Grand Universal Space Station, Helix Nebula

I just hope it doesn't suck.

Sonic + Downhill Domination + SSX + Nail'd + Tony Hawk's Pro Skater + Jet Set Radio + Marble Blast = BEST GAME EVER
    PSN: The_120cxx Wii: 0562-1866-5589
    deviantART