Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It evaluation time! New traier

Default It evaluation time! New traier

I would like to give my view on the current trailer.

I was uninterested in early trailers of this game but this specific one have my curiosity. One important details the has allowed me to become interested was the unaltered gameplay camera. We finally get to see sonic in action the way he suppose to be viewed. Now that the game can hold it action/thrill appeal without a modified gameplay camera let talk about what I saw.

Appeal
    The speed is faster than I was expecting and it does look......hard, especially the jungle level. A hard looking game isn't necessarily bad, but without focus on level as well, I believe many may become uninterested. This trailer focused on killing enemies.

Gameplay mechanic
    I see some people like the ability to knock enemies into each other. I'm not really impressed, due to being capable of this in Unleashed and Colors. The eagle wisp looks rather simple and neat, I sense many hidden secrets that require this powerup. Most enemies look un-engauge to what sonic is doing. Some are waiting to be killed which should hinder their sense of threat even to causal. This will likely produce the mindset "Kill the enemies in a special way" but to a lesser degree than sonic colors due to their placement.
    Alright school is getting hard now...... seriously good bye
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...sucks-or-rules

Griffith!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetison View Post
    Griffith!
    Where?

PSN: Wil348- Nintendo Network: ItZWiLzXD
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Colony Bark View Post
    It will be interesting though to see Miku and Gum playing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wil348 View Post
    Where?
    Ever watch Pokemon?

Still looks casual as all hell as well as easy, bland, toyish, slow and boring for the most part (aside from the Jungle level, maybe). And Iizuka said the wisps are likely to stay in the series so they will appear in more and more Sonic games. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFenix View Post
    Still looks casual as all hell as well as easy, bland, toyish, slow and boring for the most part (aside from the Jungle level, maybe). And Iizuka said the wisps are likely to stay in the series so they will appear in more and more Sonic games. WTF.
    Of course you have no reasoning to back you up, so nobody will take you seriously.

Official Sega Forum Mario Kart 8 Tournament
    PlayStation Network, Nintendo Network, and Steam ID: jbh1145
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-7842-7687

Quote Originally Posted by IGNsucks213 View Post
    Of course you have no reasoning to back you up, so nobody will take you seriously.
    Really?
    looks easy
    Does it not?
    bland
    The levels are friggin' EMPTY, aren't they? (not counting Silent Forest of course)
    toyish
    That's a fact. This new style make everything look like toys.
    slow
    Is it not?
    boring
    Well, this is my own opinion, of course. To me it looks boring because of the aforementioned things. I'm not obligated to give any more reasons to that.

So what exactly I should do to back myself up huh? xD

Banned

It's a ridiculously slow and overly stylized game, reeking of wisps and lightheadedness. On the bright side, the music's not as gut-wrenching as I expected it to be.

Senior Member UnknownDarkness??'s Avatar

Are we going to have this discussion again, see this is why the sonic fanbase is hated maybe it's bland because it's a barren desert ever think of that, wisps seem optional, easy pfftt moving on, toyish then where is the wind up key ahh thought so, according to the trailer he's fast as always, do you want it gritty as sonic adventure 2 and Shth, Wisps forever not likely give it a year and it'll be back to bland boosting, beautiful environments you speed past in 3-5 minutes, QTEs and no input whatsoever oh the joy sarcasm.
    OR:AS Nov 21st 2014
    3DS FC 5429 - 7122 - 8876
    NNID DarknessUnknown
    Nickname Unknown.D.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDarkness?? View Post
    do you want it gritty as sonic adventure 2
    Yeah, sure.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast