Page 839 of 839 FirstFirst ... 339739789829835836837838839
Results 8,381 to 8,384 of 8384

Thread: The Official Dragon Ball Discussion Thread.

TIL this angel is a woman

Man, I thought after 109 and 110 the animation would get hella bad, but surprisingly it hasn't dipped all that much since then. Especially with the likes of 112. Props to the animator that actually makes SSJ2 have crackling bolts of electricity instead of trying to copy the manga depiction of the bio electric field. That never looks right in animated 1:1. If only the quality of the show was like 112 on a consistent basis. *Sigh*

Edit: Also, Cabba should've ran from Frieza. Assuming that could work... I guess he didn't see him at all throughout the whole tournament because he's someone you should definitely avoid if you aren't on his level or not his teammate.
    Last edited by Scrapbrained; Yesterday at 06:11 PM.
    Join the Psycho Helmets
    Lord Psycho Helmet will lead us to peace and prosperity.

Scrapbrain Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbrained View Post
    Man, I thought after 109 and 110 the animation would get hella bad, but surprisingly it hasn't dipped all that much since then. Especially with the likes of 112. Props to the animator that actually makes SSJ2 have crackling bolts of electricity instead of trying to copy the manga depiction of the bio electric field. That never looks right in animated 1:1. If only the quality of the show was like 112 on a consistent basis. *Sigh*

Edit: Also, Cabba should've ran from Frieza. Assuming that could work... I guess he didn't see him at all throughout the whole tournament because he's someone you should definitely avoid if you aren't on his level or not his teammate.
    Well Freeza's been keeping a low profile. He's probably only been seen by people he's tortured. And if Cabba ran he'd definitely be shot down with more.. non-piercing death beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapido Azule View Post
    Well Freeza's been keeping a low profile. He's probably only been seen by people he's tortured.
    Yeah, but considering his likeness to Frost you'd think he would've been more weary. But I guess he thought his power would be relative to Frost's. lol

Join the Psycho Helmets
    Lord Psycho Helmet will lead us to peace and prosperity.

Scrapbrain Workshop

Page 839 of 839 FirstFirst ... 339739789829835836837838839