Page 6961 of 7032 FirstFirst ... 5961646168616911695169576958695969606961696269636964696569717011 ... LastLast
Results 69,601 to 69,610 of 70315

Thread: Your Random Thoughts of the Day Thread!

  1. #69601
    Senior Member classic sonic returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Green Hill Zone  Title:     True Sonic fan.
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Did Shadox13 become a non-person?
    Whose next?
    Are we even allowed to talk about non-persons in the forums?

    I'm rather worried.

    Last edited by classic sonic returns; 03-20-2017 at 11:07 AM.

    I believe Classic Sonic will make the Sonic franchise great again.
    If you do, put this in your signature.
    AND BUY SONIC MANIA!

  2. #69602
    Senior Member CHAnga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a house that's in a city that's in a state that's in a country that's in a continent somewheres.
    Posts
    7,640

    Default

    Venting time.

    I am absolutely fed up with this whole SJW drivel. I'm at the point where I would like to find some means to oppose this asinine movement, but I don't know if there is any other than not doing anything, which bites. It doesn't matter how based in reason and logic your argument is, if you hurt someone's feelings, you are the bad guy and your reputation is ruined, end of discussion. There has to be some way to knock these people off of their high horse.

    ALSO.

    Why are these stupid emojis so widespread to the point where they're getting a freaking MOVIE? If I was in charge, every single piece of merchandise which represents that stupid poo emoji would gathered and burned in a massive bonfire.

    ...Okay, I'm done.

  3. #69603
    Senior Member SMS Skull Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Drinking sake with Segata Sanshiro
    Posts
    31,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAnga View Post
    I am absolutely fed up with this whole SJW drivel. I'm at the point where I would like to find some means to oppose this asinine movement, but I don't know if there is any other than not doing anything, which bites. It doesn't matter how based in reason and logic your argument is, if you hurt someone's feelings, you are the bad guy and your reputation is ruined, end of discussion. There has to be some way to knock these people off of their high horse.
    You really can't discuss nor argue with people too driven by emotion who on top don't even know what the heck are they making a fuzz about... especially with something like Social Justice which at best can be defined as whatever the people championing it claim it to be.

    Best advise is to not get to involved. Just keep being the decent person you've always been and never let others think for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

  4. #69604
    Senior Member Captain Linebeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    23,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAnga View Post
    Venting time.

    I am absolutely fed up with this whole SJW drivel. I'm at the point where I would like to find some means to oppose this asinine movement, but I don't know if there is any other than not doing anything, which bites. It doesn't matter how based in reason and logic your argument is, if you hurt someone's feelings, you are the bad guy and your reputation is ruined, end of discussion. There has to be some way to knock these people off of their high horse.
    Thankfully more people seem to be catching on to their BS recently.
    you're going into orbit, you stupid mutt

    Anime was a mistake btw.

  5. #69605
    Senior Member CHAnga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a house that's in a city that's in a state that's in a country that's in a continent somewheres.
    Posts
    7,640

    Default

    There still seem to be quite a few of them working in news and journalism. This is what really bugs me.

    Ya gotta love how if you express any beliefs or ideas contrary to their own, or if you even make a joke that rubs them the wrong way, you are deemed Hitler. The comedy writes itself here.

  6. #69606
    Senior Member SunMerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    6,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~TheSuperTailsFan~ View Post
    Limited Edition of Touhou Gensou Wanderer, Bakemonogatari: Volume 2, In/spectre Volume 3, Clockwork Planet Vol 1, and a few mystery anime boxes valued in different prices two of which I got for free.
    Nice! Those mystery boxes might be risky, though. You might use money on something you don't like.
    Finished Security Hall M4 no hints in 0'46"62


  7. #69607
    Senior Member Casshern X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,181

    Default

    Jehovah's witnesses keep coming to my door. It's annoying.

    I'll really try to stress the point next time that I'm not interested.
    I'll take a potato chip...and eat it!

  8. #69608
    Senior Member SonicNostalgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAnga View Post
    Venting time.

    I am absolutely fed up with this whole SJW drivel. I'm at the point where I would like to find some means to oppose this asinine movement, but I don't know if there is any other than not doing anything, which bites. It doesn't matter how based in reason and logic your argument is, if you hurt someone's feelings, you are the bad guy and your reputation is ruined, end of discussion. There has to be some way to knock these people off of their high horse.

    ALSO.

    Why are these stupid emojis so widespread to the point where they're getting a freaking MOVIE? If I was in charge, every single piece of merchandise which represents that stupid poo emoji would gathered and burned in a massive bonfire.

    ...Okay, I'm done.
    You're not alone in this, friend. I'm tired of this SJW culture as well.

    I may be a feminist, but I don't support the hysterical SJW movement/ideology/whatever. If you talk to feminists who were part of the First Wave, they'll tell you everything that's wrong with this "new Left". Many of them have even stopped identifying with feminism because the movement was hijacked by this SJW thing and completely subverted.
    Ore wa Sonikku za hejjihoggu!

  9. #69609
    Senior Member SunMerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    6,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    Jehovah's witnesses keep coming to my door. It's annoying.

    I'll really try to stress the point next time that I'm not interested.
    Or just don't answer at all.
    Finished Security Hall M4 no hints in 0'46"62


  10. #69610
    Senior Member the 120cxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    the Grand Universal Space Station, Helix Nebula
    Posts
    40,416

    Default

    I was really tired when bringing up the new bathroom sink for the attic, I figured it was just me still being tired, then my mother asked if I ate today.
    ...
    Well nuts, should have figured that was why I was so drained when trying to lift the thing. I needed food!

    Might update.
    PSN: The_120cxx
    deviantART

Page 6961 of 7032 FirstFirst ... 5961646168616911695169576958695969606961696269636964696569717011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •