Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryo Hazuki incoming?

As a Shenmue fan I appreciate the license plate, I think it's funny. Unfortunately I've seen already (elsewhere) that other fans don't get the joke, and now have their hopes up that a Shenmue 3 announcement is on its way. So without wishing to be a wet blanket and take the shine off Sumo's wry humor, I would like to ask S0L to confirm that it is only a cheeky reference and does not reflect any insider knowledge on the status of Shenmue 3. The longer these fans are left to believe there's something more meaningful behind it, the harsher the comedown will be when they finally realize there wasn't. So, please, don't be cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_Hazuki View Post
    your telling me well we all know Steve Lycette is a super fan of shenmue also so im sure he had some say in the plate saying shen 3 well hopefully 2014 we get this dlc and maybe some shenmue news?
    hopefully we all get an update at midnight with a new dlc and perhaps this is also a sign of the shenmue hd coming out

Hold it guys, SHEN 3 is an anagram of 3 HENS. Obviously pointing to Billy Hatcher, this is a clue for future DLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam Tanaka
    Monokuma. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.
    EUGamingActivist
    Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Yakuza 4, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkster24 View Post
    I love the vehicle ideas for Ryo in this.. mostly, them being morely based off of cabinets from some classic games.. in a way like AGES minus with a character riding on one that is an arcade cabinet!

If this turns out to be for consoles from the way they're hyping it, i'll be happy. Because it wouldn't make sense if it was only for PC.. as the others we're reasonable.
    On no planet is having one platform have 6 exclusive characters reasonable.
    "But Aqua Man, you cannot marry a woman without Gills.... You're from two different worlds".

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoConkers View Post
    On no planet is having one platform have 6 exclusive characters reasonable.
    Well, knowing you.. your just nothin' more than DLC bait to upset many here. S0L gave his best to explain you why they're on PC, and you ignore it. How about we leave the discussion alone, and stay on topic about Ryo's appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave View Post
    Hold it guys, SHEN 3 is an anagram of 3 HENS. Obviously pointing to Billy Hatcher, this is a clue for future DLC
    3 French hens?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave View Post
    brilliance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkster24 View Post
    S0L gave his best to explain you why they're on PC, and you ignore it.
    Yet those reasons (pc centric franchise/games, cross promotion) have been proven to be nothing but bs PR fluff to gloss over SEGA not giving a for the console customers.

By the reasons S0L gives, Ryo has no business being on PC at all and should be a console exclusive, but we know that isn't the case.

S0L just isn't allowed to come out and say, they aren't on consoles, because SEGA are an awful company, who took your money and then abandoned you.

Quote Originally Posted by 9.9.99 View Post
    Dat troll

SUMO Digital

Happy New Year!

Don't get too excited over the number plate, it is of course a tongue in cheek reference to just how long it's taking for SEGA to get that third part out

---
    S0L
    ---

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast