Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Gamers Assemble! Let's Demand PC Ports from Sega!

The petition is going well, it's already over a thousand votes. Thanks to Sega's community team for acknowledging it! I have mixed feelings about supporting it after a certain someone decided to take over the petition and remove Valkyria Chronicles in favor of Virtua Fighter 5, despite the amount of support Valkyria Chronicles got when the campaign launched. That's a decision I can't agree with, given how few people asked for Virtua Fighter 5 compared to Valkyria Chronicles. But there's too much at stake for me not to support it. I'll be trying to get Valkyria Chronicles fans to ask for the game in the petition comments, hopefully Sega will read those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Radik View Post
    The petition is going well, it's already over a thousand votes. Thanks to Sega's community team for acknowledging it! I have mixed feelings about supporting it after a certain someone decided to take over the petition and remove Valkyria Chronicles in favor of Virtua Fighter 5, despite the amount of support Valkyria Chronicles got when the campaign launched. That's a decision I can't agree with, given how few people asked for Virtua Fighter 5 compared to Valkyria Chronicles. But there's too much at stake for me not to support it. I'll be trying to get Valkyria Chronicles fans to ask for the game in the petition comments, hopefully Sega will read those as well.
    it says etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 9.9.99 View Post
    it says etc.
    I know.

Is there any way to pass it on to include games that already have PC versions in the past (like seriously SEGA console days) and would love to see on Steam like Panzer Dragoon, Baku Baku, Bug! and translate Sakura Wars series that also given PC versions in Japan?

New sig under construction
    Tumblr

SEGA Community Manager - In b4 lock Clumsyorchid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radik View Post
    Don't worry, when I emailed my teams raising awareness, I included VC and every title that had been collected in the original post on Neogaf. So at the very least there's been some low level awareness given to it inside the company.

Congrats on 1k first day! Still going strong too, I'm keeping my eye on it .
    Last edited by Clumsyorchid; 01-23-2014 at 05:05 PM.

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post
    Don't worry, when I emailed my teams raising awareness, I included VC and every title that had been collected in the original post on Neogaf. So at the very least there's been some low level awareness given to it inside the company.

Congrats on 1k first day! Still going strong too, I'm keeping my eye on it .
    Thank you, Clumsy! Valkyrie Chronicles is the title I want the most. Forgive me for asking, but did you also include Yakuza 3 and 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronoa View Post
    Is there any way to pass it on to include games that already have PC versions in the past (like seriously SEGA console days) and would love to see on Steam like Panzer Dragoon, Baku Baku, Bug! and translate Sakura Wars series that also given PC versions in Japan?
    i would love me some baku baku animal and Bug!

I've got all the old Sega PC ports, yeah it'd be nice if they could be upgraded a bit, as Baku Baku Animal has to run at 256 colours in a window, and the other games are a bit hit and miss, plus all are limited to 640x480.

Being a puyo fan since the Compile days, I'd say don't waste time on classic sega puzzles lol Never liked Columns, and Baku Baku... had great music, that's all :3

Anyway... 2,7k and raising...
    NISA does what sega don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post
    Thanks Clumsyorchid, that's much appreciated. We've just about reached 3000 signatures now.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast