Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 130

Thread: PC Gamers Assemble! Let's Demand PC Ports from Sega!

  1. #71
    Senior Member Radik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    933

    Default

    The petition is going well, it's already over a thousand votes. Thanks to Sega's community team for acknowledging it! I have mixed feelings about supporting it after a certain someone decided to take over the petition and remove Valkyria Chronicles in favor of Virtua Fighter 5, despite the amount of support Valkyria Chronicles got when the campaign launched. That's a decision I can't agree with, given how few people asked for Virtua Fighter 5 compared to Valkyria Chronicles. But there's too much at stake for me not to support it. I'll be trying to get Valkyria Chronicles fans to ask for the game in the petition comments, hopefully Sega will read those as well.

  2. #72
    Senior Member 9.9.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in 1999 hijacking the sega assault tour
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik View Post
    The petition is going well, it's already over a thousand votes. Thanks to Sega's community team for acknowledging it! I have mixed feelings about supporting it after a certain someone decided to take over the petition and remove Valkyria Chronicles in favor of Virtua Fighter 5, despite the amount of support Valkyria Chronicles got when the campaign launched. That's a decision I can't agree with, given how few people asked for Virtua Fighter 5 compared to Valkyria Chronicles. But there's too much at stake for me not to support it. I'll be trying to get Valkyria Chronicles fans to ask for the game in the petition comments, hopefully Sega will read those as well.
    it says etc.

  3. #73
    Senior Member Radik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9.9.99 View Post
    it says etc.
    I know.

  4. #74
    Senior Member Kuronoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Zenithia
    Posts
    18,046

    Default

    Is there any way to pass it on to include games that already have PC versions in the past (like seriously SEGA console days) and would love to see on Steam like Panzer Dragoon, Baku Baku, Bug! and translate Sakura Wars series that also given PC versions in Japan?

    New sig under construction
    Tumblr


  5. #75
    SEGA Community Manager - In b4 lock Clumsyorchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    10,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radik View Post
    The petition is going well, it's already over a thousand votes. Thanks to Sega's community team for acknowledging it! I have mixed feelings about supporting it after a certain someone decided to take over the petition and remove Valkyria Chronicles in favor of Virtua Fighter 5, despite the amount of support Valkyria Chronicles got when the campaign launched. That's a decision I can't agree with, given how few people asked for Virtua Fighter 5 compared to Valkyria Chronicles. But there's too much at stake for me not to support it. I'll be trying to get Valkyria Chronicles fans to ask for the game in the petition comments, hopefully Sega will read those as well.
    Don't worry, when I emailed my teams raising awareness, I included VC and every title that had been collected in the original post on Neogaf. So at the very least there's been some low level awareness given to it inside the company.

    Congrats on 1k first day! Still going strong too, I'm keeping my eye on it .
    Last edited by Clumsyorchid; 01-23-2014 at 05:05 PM.

    http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

    @SEGA does what @Nintendon't

  6. #76
    Senior Member DamnedBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Neo Kobe
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post
    Don't worry, when I emailed my teams raising awareness, I included VC and every title that had been collected in the original post on Neogaf. So at the very least there's been some low level awareness given to it inside the company.

    Congrats on 1k first day! Still going strong too, I'm keeping my eye on it .
    Thank you, Clumsy! Valkyrie Chronicles is the title I want the most. Forgive me for asking, but did you also include Yakuza 3 and 4?

  7. #77
    Senior Member 9.9.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in 1999 hijacking the sega assault tour
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuronoa View Post
    Is there any way to pass it on to include games that already have PC versions in the past (like seriously SEGA console days) and would love to see on Steam like Panzer Dragoon, Baku Baku, Bug! and translate Sakura Wars series that also given PC versions in Japan?
    i would love me some baku baku animal and Bug!

  8. #78

    Default

    I've got all the old Sega PC ports, yeah it'd be nice if they could be upgraded a bit, as Baku Baku Animal has to run at 256 colours in a window, and the other games are a bit hit and miss, plus all are limited to 640x480.

  9. #79
    Senior Member suketodara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Manresa
    Posts
    4,617

    Default

    Being a puyo fan since the Compile days, I'd say don't waste time on classic sega puzzles lol Never liked Columns, and Baku Baku... had great music, that's all :3

    Anyway... 2,7k and raising...
    NISA does what sega don't.

  10. #80
    Senior Member Radik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post
    Don't worry, when I emailed my teams raising awareness, I included VC and every title that had been collected in the original post on Neogaf. So at the very least there's been some low level awareness given to it inside the company.
    Thanks Clumsyorchid, that's much appreciated. We've just about reached 3000 signatures now.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •