Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Sonic Lost ______

Quote Originally Posted by TysonKingston View Post
    Alright, humor me.

Why are Heroes, LW, and Rush Adventure no-no's? Boredom/fun is subjective, nothing wrong with Colors DS being Rush 3, I'd say it's the best Boost-oriented title. For Gens, I couldn't care less about the story, the game made it clear that it wanted to be a pure Sonic gameplay experience, and I think it does that aspect well.

Classic Sonic's physics may not be perfect, but it's the closest the designers have gotten since Advance 1, and I'd even argue that some of Classic Sonic's stages surpass those of Sonic 1, 2, and CD, as his stages are designed more like those of Sonic 3&K. And finally, Modern Sonic's stages have far more content and things to do than in Unleashed.

Elaborate more on why these games are bad, because your arguments so far tell you don't even know what you're talking about.
    I don't like anything Rush or boost at all. Heroes is glitchy as hell, has stupid missions, and the fact you have to beat the game with every team is tedious. The Chaotix are probably the crappiest to play as due to their missions being the dumbest. Team Rose comes in second due to how stupid and annoying they sound. Also, Heroes plays like an ice skating rink.

Maybe you don't care about the story, but the story is full of plotholes and is just an excuse to shove in sub-par Classic Sonic gameplay. There's a lot of stupid little things like Classic Sonic not being able to talk (wow look guyz its a funny fan joke maymay in the gaem xDDD!!!), and Classic Tails can talk, despite the fact Sonic is older. Not to mention, Sonic has talked in various things in the 90's (including games). They do the same thing with Link in Zelda. I'm pretty sure he can actually talk, it's just fans make jokes about him not talking. Speaking of age, Classic Sonic is 16 according to Sonic Jam, and I'm pretty sure Modern Sonic is 15. So yeah, I found Generations pretty good for a few days. It's definitely not something of replay value. Oh boy, I get to collect red coins and look at concept art I could already view / have viewed on the internet! Anyway, I feel like it had so much more potential to add more stages and playable characters. The game was either unfinished, or lacked effort. And yeah, the story affects the quality of the game, since it's a part of the game, that's bad. I'm also just not a fan of the Modern Sonic gameplay at all. There was more to do I guess. I remember maybe more items? More grinding rails? Everything still seems pretty linear. I'd like a 3D Sonic where you could still explore an open 3D world, but still go fast. The fan game Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a good example of that. And yeah, obviously I don't like the Modern designs either, but that's not the only reason why I think Generations is sub-par. The Classic Sonic gameplay felt a bit weird and bulky. The spindash was pretty awkward too. The XBOX controller probably contributed a bit to that.

Super Mario Galaxy 3

Banned

Stop freaking going off-topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sperglord-Lava View Post
    I don't like anything Rush or boost at all. Heroes is glitchy as hell, has stupid missions, and the fact you have to beat the game with every team is tedious. The Chaotix are probably the crappiest to play as due to their missions being the dumbest. Team Rose comes in second due to how stupid and annoying they sound. Also, Heroes plays like an ice skating rink.
    Alright, I can understand that, I still find Heroes to be alright, but I can understand if people don't like the game because of that.

Maybe you don't care about the story, but the story is full of plotholes and is just an excuse to shove in sub-par Classic Sonic gameplay. There's a lot of stupid little things like Classic Sonic not being able to talk (wow look guyz its a funny fan joke maymay in the gaem xDDD!!!), and Classic Tails can talk, despite the fact Sonic is older. Not to mention, Sonic has talked in various things in the 90's (including games). They do the same thing with Link in Zelda. I'm pretty sure he can actually talk, it's just fans make jokes about him not talking. Speaking of age, Classic Sonic is 16 according to Sonic Jam, and I'm pretty sure Modern Sonic is 15.
    Only major plothole I found was the presence of Crisis City, Everything else I still don't care.

So yeah, I found Generations pretty good for a few days. It's definitely not something of replay value. Oh boy, I get to collect red coins and look at concept art I could already view / have viewed on the internet! Anyway, I feel like it had so much more potential to add more stages and playable characters. The game was either unfinished, or lacked effort. And yeah, the story affects the quality of the game, since it's a part of the game, that's bad. I'm also just not a fan of the Modern Sonic gameplay at all. There was more to do I guess. I remember maybe more items? More grinding rails? Everything still seems pretty linear. I'd like a 3D Sonic where you could still explore an open 3D world, but still go fast. The fan game Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a good example of that. And yeah, obviously I don't like the Modern designs either, but that's not the only reason why I think Generations is sub-par. The Classic Sonic gameplay felt a bit weird and bulky. The spindash was pretty awkward too. The XBOX controller probably contributed a bit to that.
    Stages like Modern Seaside Hill says otherwise, these stages were filled with loads of platforming gimmicks, were very open-ended, and overall, had much more content than the 3D Sonic games before it. The Boost hardly has a focus besides Green Hill and a few occasional hallways here and there in the later stages. And again, this game wanted to be a pure Sonic gameplay experience, it didn't need other playable characters. As for Classic Sonic, yeah, his spindash is too overpowered and junk, and his physics aren't perfect, but he still feels like he has a good amount of weight to him, he doesn't drop like a rock and he doesn't feel so oddly floaty like in Sonic 4 Episode 1. Lost World has some pretty open stages too.

Sonic Lost Socks

Recent fav house: Zzyzx (Sergey Shemet Remix) Recent fav trance: Beside You (Startail Remix)
    Can the eel come out to play?

Banned

Ok, i'm getting the mods to lock this thread since Sperglord-Lava and TysonKingston keep going way off-topic. Plus, who posts on this sub-forum anymore?

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

Thread locked by request.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728