Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Characters who should be in Sonic Racing 3...

There are a number of new characters I want to see, but the number one character I think needs to be in the next SASASR game is Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars/Sakura Taisen. On several occassions it's outsold Sonic, the characters are interesting and different, and having the Kobu mech or even a vehicle inspired by it is just too good to pass up.

Plus, you can't tell me you don't want a new remix of "Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan/Attack! Imperial Floral Assault Group".

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladeSmasher View Post
    There are a number of new characters I want to see, but the number one character I think needs to be in the next SASASR game is Sakura Shinguji from Sakura Wars/Sakura Taisen. On several occassions it's outsold Sonic, the characters are interesting and different, and having the Kobu mech or even a vehicle inspired by it is just too good to pass up.

Plus, you can't tell me you don't want a new remix of "Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan/Attack! Imperial Floral Assault Group".
    I would, if the theme wasn't used 11 TIMES in 11 different COLLABORATIONS within a single YEAR while the character STILL ACTS like a jealous brat when she isn't close to her hopeless excuse of a commander. Complaints aside, the STAR would be better to work with since it already has a transforming mechanic. And since Sakura already took Shinjiro Taiga's spot in a recent crossover--don't lie, Sakura was a horrible teammate for Gemini--I think it would be even if he had the Sakura Wars spot for himself. That and he is one of the rare few Sakura Wars characters that can actually drive a car; he's also the fastest unit of the series.
    Last edited by XMax360; 06-05-2017 at 11:44 AM.

I hope NiGHTS return as a playable character as well as a driver. Not as a vehicle like the last game.
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing has brought up the great overall. And now, the sequel to such an incredible sega racing competition will soon commence...

definitely no new sonic characters, that's for sure lol
    proud business owner

I would love to see Ristar flying around on a big star similar to Kirby from Kirby's Air Ride. ToeJam & Earl would ride in their ship of course and they could have a special move where their booming stereo would force other racers out of the way.

Since SEGA was publisher of Total War: Warhammer they should add someone from there. Like Orc or Dwarf in some steampunky vehicle - they would be way more natural than some dude from ancient Rome, riding automobile.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234