Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SEGA Forums - Consolidation / Archive Update

I noticed the aliens board was axed for another site. I guess that's one way to wash the stink of previous titles off your hands...

or should I say, previous failures?
    KNEEL!!

Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    I noticed the aliens board was axed for another site. I guess that's one way to wash the stink of previous titles off your hands...

or should I say, previous failures?
    Let's not go around making personal attacks, now.
    YouTube Channel

I am regularly active on KH-Vids: https://kh-vids.net/members/3091/

eh sorry, my bad. It's just that for the last few years I've seen how both games turned out to be not what everybody expected and how quick a publisher (SEGA) was willing to drop support for them. There has been many opportunities to have their problems fixed, but I don't expect to plan on seeing changes considering their present track record.

With the new game, it's going to be active long as the money keeps rolling in. Should that stop, we get to see how this publisher runs it's rinse and repeat cycle as they do with all things that ain't AAA enough for their marketing statistics.
    KNEEL!!

Hello SEGA!, I would love for you motherboars manufactured PC, it would be very good for the fans and more accessible than a console, we would have in our PC Hardware SEGA, please!!

Greetings to all fans of SEGA.

- Nothing about a Episode III following Episode II's release/one-year anniversary, compared to Episode II's greenlit confirmation around Episode I's anniversary/one million sales milestone clearance
    - Ken Balough, PR manager of the series since the first episode, has left Sega for Sony
    - Sonic the Hedgehog 4 forums on the official Sega Forums are now officially archived

It may not have been officially stated, but the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 saga is practically finished. Those people still wishing for a Episode III or confident it will be confirmed soon may as well join the choir of people who continue to plead for a remake of Sonic 06 (or people still requesting for Sonic Adventure 3, but at least Iizuka's kind enough to throw them the occasional "maybe someday..." bone at Sonic Boom/SOS events).
    tumblr - Automation & U - Sonic's Essence (Part II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Newell
    Do not focus on anyone but your customers. Your reputation will follow you forever so always be fair to your customers, and certainly one thing you need to always remember is that your customers are not going to be fooled. ... The internet is smarter than any of us.

Thanks for sharing.

Honestly sega just needs to focus on this............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGlmNM8OhA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234