Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips and Tricks

Default Tips and Tricks

Looking for some tips to get you started? Have some handy tricks to share with your fellow Coin Masters? This is the place!

Today's tip: Complete Lily’s lessons as soon as you can; they teach you the basics of the game and net you some nice rewards early on.

Today's Tip: Pay attention to how the coins and skill cubes are positioned on the map; they could be the key difference between victory and defeat!

Some tips:

1. Watch daily videos in the shop. You get 500 gold coins every time you watch a 20 second video.

2. Even if you're not playing, log in every day to get daily bonuses!

3. Cards with coin generating abilities are VERY useful, especially ones like Double Wall Coin or Tri Tower. Don't use them as mats for fusion, save them!!

4. Wall abilities (East Wall + West Wall) are also useful. They can especially help you gain gems for the quests, so you don't have to waste energy to repeat them. Save cards like Umberling (death) and Sparkling (light) early on. You can later get cards like Funibone, Madcap, and Charmane with the same abilities.

5. Fuse cards with the same abilities to level up your main card's ability. The higher level the abilities, the LONGER they last.

Today's Tip: Do you ever have that moment during battle when you can't remember the skills of your monsters? During battle, you can touch and hold on a monster on your team, and a popup box will tell you that monster's skill. No more wasting a healing skill when you have max HP!

Start over until you get a SR.

100 rainbow coins for first daily login.
    100 rainbow coins linking your fb and twitter (can link unlimited times so just use the same account)
    1 free Friendship roll & 2 friendship rolls costing 200 each

^ All those gachas can potentially get you a SR in the beginning.

Some things that I figured out that might not be obvious right away.

1. If you use a monster's skill and it is on a timer, you can activate it again before the timer runs out. The times add together. For example if I already activated 'all fire'and it had 4 seconds left and I activate it again, the timer will increase to 14 seconds

2. If you activate two monsters with the same skill that applies to the whole team, one timer will be paused until the other monster's skill timer runs out. For example, if I activate 'all blast' on monster 1 and it has 6 seconds left and I activate monster 2's all blast skill, it will pause the skull timer for monster 1. This also seems to work for similar skills, such as blast vs. all blast or high power vs all high power

3. If a skill cube gets stuck at the angled parts at the top of the stage, you can roll coins down that edge to knock it loose.

4. You can drop multiple coins at once by tapping with more that 1 finger.

5. Skill timers pause between stages. This can be nice if you are about to collect a skill cube as a level ends or to even extend combos into the next stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    Today's Tip: Do you ever have that moment during battle when you can't remember the skills of your monsters? During battle, you can touch and hold on a monster on your team, and a popup box will tell you that monster's skill. No more wasting a healing skill when you have max HP!
    Tip of the day

It also works in Arena.
    Long pressing at an enemy monster tells about his arena skill, enabling one's player to organize his attack order in a more efficient way.

In another note, I'm interested in more tips/explanations about the NULL element.
    In the elemental chart, it goes as follows:

Fire > Plant > Water > Fire.
    Light > Shadow > Light.
    Null bypasses any elemental weakness.

My question is as follows, why should we bother with Null types, when Light & Shadow don't display any weakness to Fire/Plant/Water?
    Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the enlightenment

Light/dark only do 70% damage to fire/water/wood.
    Dragon Coins Game ID: 2699-8051-6540 Always have spots open for active folks.

Hi Luke, thank you very much for your answer
    Can we assume that it's the same way for fire/water/wood, i.e fire/water/wood doing only 70% of damage on Light/Shadow elements?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuurayn View Post
    Hi Luke, thank you very much for your answer
    Can we assume that it's the same way for fire/water/wood, i.e fire/water/wood doing only 70% of damage on Light/Shadow elements?
    That's correct. So, while you certainly can use only light/shadow on your teams, you won't do as much damage as if you tailored your team to the element/s you are fighting, all else being equal (which it rarely is).
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast