Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome our Newest SEGA Forum Moderator ....

I know that I've already told you this, but congratulations! There are no doubts in my mind that you will be a great addition to the team.
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

Congratz my friend

Congrats, QuadTails!
    remove furry from the premises

Monsters University - Complaining incessantly

Saw the orange title on his post in another thread and did a complete double take.

Congratulations, QuadTails. Nice to see they've got another person to help out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMoore25 View Post
    Make the moron go away, Mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. BaconStein View Post
    I like how damsels in distress are now a Mario innovation, too. Watch out Brothers Grimm, you're plagiarizing on work from centuries ahead!

Congratulations!

Though, I didn't know members could be uplifted to moderator status. I learn something new everyday!
    I support the return of more fully playable characters in upcoming main series Sonic games.

Super Moderator - Four Tails of Fury QuadTails's Avatar

Thanks again everyone. I didn't expect this much attention.. I'm not used to it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstar View Post
    Congratulations!

Though, I didn't know members could be uplifted to moderator status. I learn something new everyday!
    Yep. From what I understand most, if not all of the Super Moderators on the forum all started as regular members actually. Cochrane, Ingolme, Toggi3, Nuckles87, etc. We're all volunteers. We don't work at Sega, although that'd be way past cool if we did.

And thanks

"Don't mock people for the things that make them happy." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by QuadTails View Post
    Thanks again everyone. I didn't expect this much attention.. I'm not used to it, lol.

Yep. From what I understand most, if not all of the Super Moderators on the forum all started as regular members actually. Cochrane, Ingolme, Toggi3, Nuckles87, etc. We're all volunteers. We don't work at Sega, although that'd be way past cool if we did.

And thanks

Ah, I guess I always figured mods were friends of the Sega staff because they trust them. I am actually surprised it is voluntary because I would imagine tons of people would ask to be a mod.

I remember yesterday I saw your post and noticed it said you were a mod, and I wondered to myself how I never noticed you were a mod. Then I heard about the announcement. But you definitely deserve it! You are respectful and have been here a very long time.

I guess that means you won't participate in the banning thread in the lounge. People might think you are serious .
    I support the return of more fully playable characters in upcoming main series Sonic games.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstar View Post
    Ah, I guess I always figured mods were friends of the Sega staff because they trust them. I am actually surprised it is voluntary because I would imagine tons of people would ask to be a mod.
    Nope. Only administrators are those that work at SEGA.
    YouTube Channel

I am regularly active on KH-Vids: https://kh-vids.net/members/3091/

Super Moderator - His High Lord Cromulensce cochrane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuadTails View Post

And thanks
    Aaron Webber, a.k.a. RubyEclipse, started out as a member here, then became a mod. He eventually applied for work at Sega and was hired, so he started out as one of us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast