Thread: Chapter 5 - Final mission, need help

Lightbulb Chapter 5 - Final mission, need help

Any advice about the chapter 5 final mission? the last boss seems to be too hard for me.. :\

is that the mission with two enemies that have both encore? the solution is quite simply just murder them all in a single turn

dropping the confusion bomb on them also helps taking less damage while you wittle down the living fortress

I always take the confusion bomb in my face, and i can't beat the central golem :\

Dragon Coins Game Master

Quote Originally Posted by Daikan View Post
    I always take the confusion bomb in my face, and i can't beat the central golem :\
    If your problem is with status effects then the R+ level leader skill Vaccine would be helpful. Vaccine protects whatever race it's keyed to from poison, sleep and confusion. Coulrophobia has Beast Vaccine, so if you managed to get Carnoveil out of the Pirate Queen's Hero chest you can evolve him up to Coulrophobia and then build yourself a team with him and three Beasts. Coulrophobia himself will still be vulnerable since he's a Minion so isn't affected by his own Vaccine skill but you can always just put him on whatever side the bomb is least likely to hit him.

If you don't have that guy available two of the Rs in the Protectors set (the current set in the Featured Chest) evolve to have the Vaccine leader skill. Briarsnake (http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Briarsnake) evolves into Ajatar who has Fiend Vaccine and Carnivapor (http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Carnivapor) evolves into Manticore who has Beast Vaccine.