Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Server Error?

Sega support continues to refuse to discuss this matter with me. After ignoring my daily e-mails for a week they have sent me e-mails stating that they refuse to talk to me and have at various time placed my ticket on hold or closed it.

Since the initial ticket I have lost a sizeable quantity of coins that I paid for. No one in customer support is interested in addressing this issue and if it goes unresolved I will be forced to consider it theft and fraud and take appropriate legal action.

A "manager" sent me an e-mail stating that she is willing to talk to me. Then placed my ticket on "hold" in retaliation when I requested an escalation to her management and expressed my dissatisfaction that she made no effort to actually set up a time to speak with me.

I have now escalated the issue to Sega of America president, John Cheng. We will see if he cares about whether or not customers actually receive the product they paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Landar View Post
    Sega support continues to refuse to discuss this matter with me. After ignoring my daily e-mails for a week they have sent me e-mails stating that they refuse to talk to me and have at various time placed my ticket on hold or closed it.

Since the initial ticket I have lost a sizeable quantity of coins that I paid for. No one in customer support is interested in addressing this issue and if it goes unresolved I will be forced to consider it theft and fraud and take appropriate legal action.

A "manager" sent me an e-mail stating that she is willing to talk to me. Then placed my ticket on "hold" in retaliation when I requested an escalation to her management and expressed my dissatisfaction that she made no effort to actually set up a time to speak with me.

I have now escalated the issue to Sega of America president, John Cheng. We will see if he cares about whether or not customers actually receive the product they paid for.
    I'm sorry that you are experiencing this, and I do hope it gets resolved. Out of curiosity, how did you escalate this to the president of Sega of America? I admit I've been extremely agitated, and rude before but I did make sure I sent in an email expressing genuine remorse for my approach. I'm not saying you cussed them out or anything but if you did get a little y with them whether right or wrong, let them know that too. Sometimes it really is the approach. Now if you didn't get like that with them and you're just being avoided then that's not right.
    Game ID is 1563-2764-5875

Super Moderator

Hi Landar,

Thank you for waiting while we researched this matter. We're sorry it took us so long to respond, we were tracking down details regarding this issue.

We reviewed your communications with our support department. Your ticket has been put on hold so that they can identify you when they have further information to share. As stated in support's emails to you, we are actively looking into the issue you have described and we will be providing you with information when we have it. We apologize for being unable to provide support over the phone at this time, but we will be happy to discuss this issue with you over e-mail.

Again, we are very sorry for the length of time this has taken. We haven't forgotten you, and we hope you will continue to work with support to troubleshoot the issues you're seeing with playing Dragon Coins on your devices.

This is not what I was told by customer service. Someone named Meghan, who claims to be a manager, sent me an e-mail stating the following contradicting information:

"... we are closing both your ticket and considering the issue as solved."

It is clear that Sega has no interest in addressing the multiple issues I have raised. Sega has made it clear by repeatedly ignoring me, lying to me, and closing my ticket that they are not interested in discussing the loss of currency or product bought with currency that I paid US Dollars for. As such, their behavior is fraud and theft. Their refusal to address the issue with me has left me with no recourse but to initiate legal proceedings against Sega.

Since Mob asked. Sega's offices have a dial by name directory and their executives are publicly listed. Therefore, I left about a half dozen voicemails for their president, John Chengwa, and the SVP in charge of all mobile games, Chris Olson, over a period of three weeks. As they will not return my calls or have someone contact me on their behalf, I can only assume that Sega management is not interested in handling customer service issues and is only interested in taking my money without my receiving the product I paid for - this is theft and fraud.

Hi guys, i've been experienced the connection -1002 issue since 12hrs ago and cant login into the game, would like to ask if anyone else experience the same?

EDIT: ignore my previous post, finally get back online after 13hours.. -_-

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567