Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is PSO2 down right now or is there a problem?

least the official site is back up for who knows how long
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

blaaa cant find the link now, but the longest DDOS attack on a video game server was 60 days. could we see a new record?
    WHO FARTED????

I pray Sega isn't that stupid.
    Cause honestly, if you don't have people playing for a week, it's already a serious drop in revenue (case in point, I just got 2000 webmoney to buy AC, but then the DDoS started).

60 days would be a disaster from people continuing to play alone, let alone this would cause a lot of people to simply drop the game.

I hope SEGA is busy implementing DDoS protection at the moment cause this should be an eye opener. If this can happen once for however long it takes now, it can happen again for god knows how long.

Trying to sit this out (what somehow seems to be case and what people mention a lot) is unbelievably stupid adn I don't want to think a company as big and successful as SEGA is run by people that can't think past next week.

check their site for the latest info
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

Right now many ISP are blocking access to the site. They say they are still working on the game But unsure if it is on segas end. But seriously. Of all the support engilsh players have shown for this game this is the biggest F.U they could do after nearly 2 years
    Single. Always looking for a sonic fangirl to talk to.
    Been a Sega fan since the start of the 90s !
    SEGA!

Quote Originally Posted by Meta77 View Post
    Right now many ISP are blocking access to the site. They say they are still working on the game But unsure if it is on segas end. But seriously. Of all the support engilsh players have shown for this game this is the biggest F.U they could do after nearly 2 years
    Please read:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220175

because this whole idea of ISP's in NA suddenly blocking ppl from pso2 is a load of bull, please dont jump to random conclusions like this just like everyone on psow is doing, its gotten out of hand and flat out stupid with the stuff ppl are accepting as fact when its not true

also:
    http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-se...ow-up-reports/

WHO FARTED????

Quote Originally Posted by BGO View Post
    a good amount of ISP's in America (and w/e country your living in) are still blocking access to JP server, THIS IS NOT AN IP BLOCK COURTESY OF SEGA (please get that out of your head for those who think it is and read a thread or 2), SoJ isn't advertising their new IP Route to other ISP's yet for w/e reason (no this is not a form of permanent blocking for Gaijins) so none of the ISP's can do anything until SoJ does this OR since the DDoS attack happened an automated block blocked connections and currently awaiting the 30 days before it is removed (thus allowing Sega to advertise the new IP again), even after the 30 days give it at least another week to see how SoJ acts on this (oh well they clearly aren't acting/caring etc) well I've called several ISP's and they all told me that SoJ is still taking safety precautions even though the game is back up and running, I don't blame them (though ya they made a bit of mess on certain things)

this isn't exactly directed at you BGO but a more broader summary before people here get the wrong idea and complain here or psow (which they'll probably do anyways)
    Last edited by Seigi Kisuke; 07-15-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Bullcrap Sega Is Blocking ISPs as it is an easyer way to Block All IPs That Use That ISP So Sega Is IP Banning Players Just On A Bigger Scale And Trying To Have The Blocked Players Get Mad And Explode On The ISPs Insted Of The Real Person Who Is Banning Them Sega Reminds Me Of A Kid Who Did Something Bad And When The Mom Or Dad Asks Who Did It They Point At The other kid and say he did it but we the NA And EU Players Are Smarter Then To Fall For That Crap
    Last edited by djtitan; 09-07-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12