Thread: Trouble with emergency quests

Default Trouble with emergency quests

I have a big trouble with emergency. sometimes if i going to emergency i get kicked out at the half of the quest without any message. i just sent back to campship. after i got sent back to campship i cant reenter the quest again.
    so i have open a new quest. it happens mostly at lili-pa emergency. the towers are still full of energy and the time is also still ok. i do not get a message like (quest failed) or anything other. today is lso best example, i gone without a party to emergency but had a friend playing on the same emergency. he told me i just disappeared in front of his eyes but the quest was still running. i also talked with a friend at skype. and there was no reconect of internet while calling him. so it also can not be the internet connection . i always use 250%readrop but sometimes it is just a waste because of the stupid kick out. please, anyone can help me?

Check files and everything else to see if your installation has no issues, then try again.
    NISA does what sega don't.

How to know there is no installation issue? (maybe stupid question)
    and what do you meaning by something else? ^^;

If you are using the tweaker, there are a bunch of options in the troubleshooting menu, like check for missing files etc. If you are using the official launcher there is the option to check all files. It's the option that's not launch game, options or close (can't remember which one of the 4 only options in the launcher is).
    NISA does what sega don't.