Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Things I've learned playing.

  1. #1
    Junior Member neonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default Things I've learned playing.

    Level up skills when your monsters are at a low level. Fusing at lvl 65 costs 5050. (patch plz)

    getting skill boxes in the corner monsters is difficult. Side monsters almost always end up dropping boxes that go off the edge.

    mirror attack blocks eject and many other enemy skill annoyances, but to really stop enemies using skills
    you need threaten, beast tamer, takeover, or just kill them fast (end pusher, all bezerker, ...)

    Beating urgent missions at ridiculously high levels is easy if you have 3 mirror attack / absorb monsters

    leveling up skills with only initial 5 counter gives a better bonus than leveling up skills with 10 counter.
    5 -> 14 (max)
    10 -> 19 (max)
    you get nearly 3x upgrade with the first, near 2x with the second.

    sometimes coins fall on their edge.. which can be annoying when you really need to push that skill box in.
    I'm not sure if you can prevent this, anyone? try tapping at different latitudes on the screen.

    When using skills like mirror attack, stop, lullaby, takeover against one target, You can press on the screen with five fingers tapping quickly to get the most out of the skills.

    If you are paying money you most likely won't get the monster you want. Guess you just have to work with what you got.

    Edit: takeover is also good on urgent missions. end pusher is an all around good skill.
    Last edited by neonzo; 08-01-2014 at 11:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neonzo View Post
    leveling up skills with only initial 5 counter gives a better bonus than leveling up skills with 10 counter.
    5 -> 14 (max)
    10 -> 19 (max)
    you get nearly 3x upgrade with the first, near 2x with the second.
    no idea what any of this means

    nvm, you mean the extension of duration for skills.

    you are referring to the increase per lvl which is usually only 1. Which is a higher percentage for shorter lvl 1 skills.
    Last edited by Tpot11; 08-01-2014 at 07:00 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member neonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default

    high color boost only applies to the monster using it, but you can get some serious gains.
    I was crit'ing the pirate queen for 16k with excalibur, and normal hit for 14k. Although she has a max attack equivalent to sr+ dragons.

  4. #4
    Junior Member neonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default

    If you are quick you can use a skill right before a skill box drops in the monster's slot, then you essentially get a free skill. Be careful of your timing and judging where the skill box lands though.

  5. #5
    Junior Member neonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default

    it really depends on the skills though. imagine having 14 seconds stop. or 19 seconds coin share. both would be awesome.

  6. #6

    Default

    I just found out that you can't kill yourself via confusion. Confusion will drop your health down to 1 hp at most, but won't kill you. (unless I got REALLY lucky with a heal coin drop, but that Mermaid seemed like she would've ended me regardless.)
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SiRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Arcade
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaoNinjaratzu View Post
    I just found out that you can't kill yourself via confusion. Confusion will drop your health down to 1 hp at most, but won't kill you. (unless I got REALLY lucky with a heal coin drop, but that Mermaid seemed like she would've ended me regardless.)
    Im pretty sure that confusion can kill you. Nuked myself enough times because of it

    Unless they've changed it recently...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiRB View Post
    Im pretty sure that confusion can kill you. Nuked myself enough times because of it

    Unless they've changed it recently...
    They must've changed it I guess, cause I recall people saying they died from confusion, but here, the Mermaid did almost 90% of my health in damage, then hit me again (my immense combo hasn't reset yet), I thought I was done for, but I held on with 1 HP.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaoNinjaratzu View Post
    They must've changed it I guess, cause I recall people saying they died from confusion, but here, the Mermaid did almost 90% of my health in damage, then hit me again (my immense combo hasn't reset yet), I thought I was done for, but I held on with 1 HP.
    Did u use friend's leader with braveheart leader skill?
    Last edited by Spiro; 08-16-2014 at 06:20 PM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiro View Post
    Did u use friend's leader with braveheart leader skill?
    No, the friend's leader wasn't evolved. Though honestly, I wasn't paying too much attention so it could've been that several heal coins dropped before she attacked me again. Sadly I can't verify anything. It wouldn't be hard to test, but it would be a waste of stamina. Best to avoid getting confused overall. XD
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •