Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Things I've learned playing.

  1. #11
    Senior Member Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Confusion can still kill you. My radiant D killed me just yesterday
    The Winter is Coming. I'm a Free 2 Player with Premium Temper XD
    My Dragon coins Game ID is: 0694-5408-7412

  2. #12
    Senior Member Wahamut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiRB View Post
    Im pretty sure that confusion can kill you. Nuked myself enough times because of it

    Unless they've changed it recently...
    This.

    I saw my health reduced to 0, all because of my confused Radiant Dragon. However I got luckied out it was between the end of the round and I got healed up because of the round transition, so I didn't lost.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

  3. #13
    Senior Member Exark141's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Confusion also for some reason ignores shield abilities too. I often use shield move to progress story as no telling how hard some monster hit it nulls a lot of abilities and allows more coins for free, i used; Absorb, mirror attack and mirror guard. All three of these have no effect, most annoying when you get killed when you are meant to be invulnerable, happened 3-4 times on one mission because the bomb takes a bee line straight into your team thanks to initial coin layout

  4. #14
    Senior Member Conundrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exark141 View Post
    Confusion also for some reason ignores shield abilities too. I often use shield move to progress story as no telling how hard some monster hit it nulls a lot of abilities and allows more coins for free, i used; Absorb, mirror attack and mirror guard. All three of these have no effect, most annoying when you get killed when you are meant to be invulnerable, happened 3-4 times on one mission because the bomb takes a bee line straight into your team thanks to initial coin layout
    I wonder if thick skin would work against it...

  5. #15

    Default

    Ah, I guess I just got REALLY lucky then. Thanks for the clarification.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Confusion is that one skill that makes me quake. I've played teams where I put trash stat monsters on the confuse ball side just for safety (with a decent skill though, pusher or lullaby).

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solodan View Post
    Confusion is that one skill that makes me quake. I've played teams where I put trash stat monsters on the confuse ball side just for safety (with a decent skill though, pusher or lullaby).
    Ironically, the Quake enemy skill makes me quake. I mean, every skill is something that you can avoid or you know is going to happen but can at least work your way around it or push through it. The quake one, "HUP! There goes all your coins and the marble!" It's like that kid who snatches your controller from your hand during a tense moment of the fight and jumps off the edge making you lose a life...and then runs away before you can beat the snot out of him for doing that. XD
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Wahamut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    449

    Default

    I got one tip.

    Having a monster with the leadership skill '....... Evolution' for example Celestial Evolution makes the skill level of every celestial in the team +1. If you have monsters with max skill level it will effectively acts as if it's a level 11 skill.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaoNinjaratzu View Post
    They must've changed it I guess, cause I recall people saying they died from confusion, but here, the Mermaid did almost 90% of my health in damage, then hit me again (my immense combo hasn't reset yet), I thought I was done for, but I held on with 1 HP.
    Did you have the leader skill brave heart? Maybe not you but your ally friend

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahamut View Post
    I got one tip.

    Having a monster with the leadership skill '....... Evolution' for example Celestial Evolution makes the skill level of every celestial in the team +1. If you have monsters with max skill level it will effectively acts as if it's a level 11 skill.
    Might as well just say adds 1 second to celestial skill duration

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •