Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things I've learned playing.

Confusion can still kill you. My radiant D killed me just yesterday
    The Winter is Coming. I'm a Free 2 Player with Premium Temper XD
    My Dragon coins Game ID is: 0694-5408-7412

Quote Originally Posted by SiRB View Post
    Im pretty sure that confusion can kill you. Nuked myself enough times because of it

Unless they've changed it recently...
    This.

I saw my health reduced to 0, all because of my confused Radiant Dragon. However I got luckied out it was between the end of the round and I got healed up because of the round transition, so I didn't lost.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

Confusion also for some reason ignores shield abilities too. I often use shield move to progress story as no telling how hard some monster hit it nulls a lot of abilities and allows more coins for free, i used; Absorb, mirror attack and mirror guard. All three of these have no effect, most annoying when you get killed when you are meant to be invulnerable, happened 3-4 times on one mission because the bomb takes a bee line straight into your team thanks to initial coin layout

Quote Originally Posted by Exark141 View Post
    Confusion also for some reason ignores shield abilities too. I often use shield move to progress story as no telling how hard some monster hit it nulls a lot of abilities and allows more coins for free, i used; Absorb, mirror attack and mirror guard. All three of these have no effect, most annoying when you get killed when you are meant to be invulnerable, happened 3-4 times on one mission because the bomb takes a bee line straight into your team thanks to initial coin layout
    I wonder if thick skin would work against it...

Ah, I guess I just got REALLY lucky then. Thanks for the clarification.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

Confusion is that one skill that makes me quake. I've played teams where I put trash stat monsters on the confuse ball side just for safety (with a decent skill though, pusher or lullaby).

Quote Originally Posted by solodan View Post
    Confusion is that one skill that makes me quake. I've played teams where I put trash stat monsters on the confuse ball side just for safety (with a decent skill though, pusher or lullaby).
    Ironically, the Quake enemy skill makes me quake. I mean, every skill is something that you can avoid or you know is going to happen but can at least work your way around it or push through it. The quake one, "HUP! There goes all your coins and the marble!" It's like that kid who snatches your controller from your hand during a tense moment of the fight and jumps off the edge making you lose a life...and then runs away before you can beat the snot out of him for doing that. XD
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

I got one tip.

Having a monster with the leadership skill '....... Evolution' for example Celestial Evolution makes the skill level of every celestial in the team +1. If you have monsters with max skill level it will effectively acts as if it's a level 11 skill.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

Quote Originally Posted by KaoNinjaratzu View Post
    They must've changed it I guess, cause I recall people saying they died from confusion, but here, the Mermaid did almost 90% of my health in damage, then hit me again (my immense combo hasn't reset yet), I thought I was done for, but I held on with 1 HP.
    Did you have the leader skill brave heart? Maybe not you but your ally friend

Quote Originally Posted by Wahamut View Post
    I got one tip.

Having a monster with the leadership skill '....... Evolution' for example Celestial Evolution makes the skill level of every celestial in the team +1. If you have monsters with max skill level it will effectively acts as if it's a level 11 skill.
    Might as well just say adds 1 second to celestial skill duration

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast