Thread: The UM SR+ Group: Actually a pretty darn effective team?

Exclamation The UM SR+ Group: Actually a pretty darn effective team?

(Crossposting from the main forums because this is a decent guide to a team strategy, despite how 'easy' it is to put together)

So, I wanted to bring this little fun strategy to mind (even though I'm sure many like me have already realized this), but for everyone who has been diligent enough to collect all of the Urgent Mission SR+s besides Koryu....

...well, they actually make a pretty damn great team together, in terms of both Type Coverage AND Skills. Let's take a look further to show why:

- Ahriman - (Fire, All Blitz)

Ahriman provides the Fire coverage, and his All Blitz skill allows for a last-chance comeback on those occasions where your HP ends up low. Being able to stall for more time/attacks with Sakuya's Takeover skill makes this even more viable, and of course his 2 Charge makes him able to be boosted by Alwida's skill.

- Alwida - (Water, Cost Crusade)

Besides being absurdly powerful for an SR+, Alwida's Cost Crusade also has IMMENSE use through powering up EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the player's party besides the FRIEND (who may also end up being a 2-charge!). That alone makes her indispensable.

- Konohana Sakuya - (Wood, Takeover)

Konohana's Skill acts as a sort of "Beast Tamer" for the team, but improved; even on a 8-coin-attack monster a fast enough player can get off 3-4 activation within 10-11 seconds of the skill, giving 24-32 coin drops while also damaging them...and of course the higher the monster coin count, the better this skill gets as a whole. She's also, obviously, boosted by Cost Crusade.

- Joker - (Shadow, Coin Share, LEADER)

Joker as Leader allows for the 2 Minions on the team (himself and Alwida) to be boosted in HP (or you can Leader Sakuya to make Heal coins better), and his Coin Share skill is of course incredible when paired with Cost Crusade and All Blitz, especially on Low-HP counterattacks. And ONCE AGAIN, he too is boosted significantly by Cost Crusade.

So all that slaving, all that money lost to level-ups, all that time and Stamina? Worth it. This team not only allows for great type coverage, but also manages to have incredible synergy with each other on multiple levels that most self-crafted ones don't. If you REALLY want to use a Friend's Koryu as the 5th slot just to complete the 'team', so be it (even though their Leader skill helps NOT AT ALL on this team and their regular skill is bleh), but just about anything else you can add would probably help provide backup to an already great team (especially if their skill affects the pusher/slider).

All Hail the UM Crew!
    Last edited by sonicmega; 08-04-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Dragon Coins ID: 1422-3432-1968

Free-to-Play player with a Pay-to-Win strategy!

I'm actually making this! Got ravager, will soon have Melida, got kono, hope to get joker, it is going to be epic!

[joke]now, what about the SR dragons [/joke]
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

Quote Originally Posted by sonicmega View Post
    (Crossposting from the main forums because this is a decent guide to a team strategy, despite how 'easy' it is to put together)

So, I wanted to bring this little fun strategy to mind (even though I'm sure many like me have already realized this), but for everyone who has been diligent enough to collect all of the Urgent Mission SR+s besides Koryu....

...well, they actually make a pretty damn great team together, in terms of both Type Coverage AND Skills. Let's take a look further to show why:

- Ahriman - (Fire, All Blitz)

Ahriman provides the Fire coverage, and his All Blitz skill allows for a last-chance comeback on those occasions where your HP ends up low. Being able to stall for more time/attacks with Sakuya's Takeover skill makes this even more viable, and of course his 2 Charge makes him able to be boosted by Alwida's skill.

- Alwida - (Water, Cost Crusade)

Besides being absurdly powerful for an SR+, Alwida's Cost Crusade also has IMMENSE use through powering up EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the player's party besides the FRIEND (who may also end up being a 2-charge!). That alone makes her indispensable.

- Konohana Sakuya - (Wood, Takeover)

Konohana's Skill acts as a sort of "Beast Tamer" for the team, but improved; even on a 8-coin-attack monster a fast enough player can get off 3-4 activation within 10-11 seconds of the skill, giving 24-32 coin drops while also damaging them...and of course the higher the monster coin count, the better this skill gets as a whole. She's also, obviously, boosted by Cost Crusade.

- Joker - (Shadow, Coin Share, LEADER)

Joker as Leader allows for the 2 Minions on the team (himself and Alwida) to be boosted in HP (or you can Leader Sakuya to make Heal coins better), and his Coin Share skill is of course incredible when paired with Cost Crusade and All Blitz, especially on Low-HP counterattacks. And ONCE AGAIN, he too is boosted significantly by Cost Crusade.

So all that slaving, all that money lost to level-ups, all that time and Stamina? Worth it. This team not only allows for great type coverage, but also manages to have incredible synergy with each other on multiple levels that most self-crafted ones don't. If you REALLY want to use a Friend's Koryu as the 5th slot just to complete the 'team', so be it (even though their Leader skill helps NOT AT ALL on this team and their regular skill is bleh), but just about anything else you can add would probably help provide backup to an already great team (especially if their skill affects the pusher/slider).

All Hail the UM Crew!
    That is a very good strategy, especially for the higher-level missions where you need a variety of monsters and cannot rely on single-element teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
    I'm actually making this! Got ravager, will soon have Melida, got kono, hope to get joker, it is going to be epic!

[joke]now, what about the SR dragons [/joke]
    The SR+ Dragons will defintiely give you the highest attack power total that a free player can relyably get. Sure you won't attack much with 3 charges for the whole team, but all of the SR+ dragon's skills (all 2 of them) help make it easier. Double coin drop for flooding and Coin Share, done right, you can do some immense damage. It's slow, but it's steady enough that you can survive reliably on Story mode.

As for which dragon to omit, it just depends on which of the three Trinity elements you want to not use since they're all the same pretty much and Double coin share is worth a lot more than triple Double Coin Drop.

Still, you may want a Checkmate or anyone who can summon coin walls/towers as their skills to help build up comboes for bosses. Maybe an All Haste too. That'll sacrifice another dragon if you don't have the friend to share one, but either way, the general damage output means you can grind out enemies pretty safely. (except GBoGH enemies....)

Oh and the leader skill doesn't matter. They all have the same Leader skill. Boost HP for dragons. You'll have a TON of HP.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.