Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Error -1002?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default Error -1002?

    I keep getting this pop up that says "Sorry, a connection error occurred. Try again somewhere with a strong connection." It keeps coming up whenever im trying to play the game.
    I dont even know what the problem is, this is only after happening ever since the event is going on now.
    I'm connected to wi-fi and even if that disconnects im on 3G anyway...
    any help?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddie2593 View Post
    I keep getting this pop up that says "Sorry, a connection error occurred. Try again somewhere with a strong connection." It keeps coming up whenever im trying to play the game.
    I dont even know what the problem is, this is only after happening ever since the event is going on now.
    I'm connected to wi-fi and even if that disconnects im on 3G anyway...
    any help?
    Check the wi-fi spot that you're connected to and make sure other online applications work on your phone. It might be that you're connection isn't working and you may need to reset it or that you're connected to the wrong access point and need to reconfigure. Sometimes phones will change access points randomly and typically they'll avoid using data for large data usage software like this if there's an access point, even if the access point is very weak or otherwise not working.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    im at home so im connected all the time...
    all my other apps work fine, except this...

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddie2593 View Post
    im at home so im connected all the time...
    all my other apps work fine, except this...
    That's odd. The only thing I can think of is uninstalling and reinstalling the app (though make sure you do the back up thing), but I'll let a moderator look into it.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaoNinjaratzu View Post
    That's odd. The only thing I can think of is uninstalling and reinstalling the app (though make sure you do the back up thing), but I'll let a moderator look into it.
    just did that, i uninstalled it and re-installed it. Got through the entire tutorial no problem, then i retrieved my account and then problem began again...
    think i've tried everything at this stage

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eddie2593 View Post
    just did that, i uninstalled it and re-installed it. Got through the entire tutorial no problem, then i retrieved my account and then problem began again...
    think i've tried everything at this stage
    Okay, so it must be something on their end or a corrupt file. Here's hoping you won't have to restart from the beginning due to a corrupt file.
    I'm Kao Ninjaratzu, the wolf god of Starmaninja!
    The character in my avatar was created and drawn by me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Try contacting the support
    The Winter is Coming. I'm a Free 2 Player with Premium Temper XD
    My Dragon coins Game ID is: 0694-5408-7412

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Try contacting the support
    How do I do that?

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Anteros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Right here

    There are some FAQ posts on that page, so be sure to check those before you file a ticket. Thanks!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    Right here

    There are some FAQ posts on that page, so be sure to check those before you file a ticket. Thanks!
    Filed a ticket, they replied with some unhelpful information. I then responded and have yet to hear back from them since.
    I'm surprised these is no one else with this problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •