Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Error -1002?

It can sometimes take time to research a technical issue, especially with all the different devices that can play the game. They'll get back to you as soon as they have more information!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's one corrupt file in your profile that's causing the issue.
    I had/have a similar issue with my profile (Error 1000) [the thread is here], where the home page doesn't link up when ending missions, or first starting the game, while on a Cell/Data connection, there are no issues with WiFi connection, and I've exhausted *all avenues with my Cell Service Provider, Apple (iPhone user), and the DC Dev Team...

Think about it this way, if it's one corrupt file out of billions (if not trillions) of game files and codes present for the game, is it really likely that someone in support is going to even bother looking for this one corrupt file and try to patch/fix it? Or will they tell you they can't help you, and move on to another support ticket with a simple solution, where they can keep another (potentially paying gamer) happy?

*I say all, meaning every solution but looking for corrupt files, as I mentioned above.
    Last edited by specs0309; 08-15-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: linked to error thread

Quote Originally Posted by specs0309 View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's one corrupt file in your profile that's causing the issue.
    I had/have a similar issue with my profile (Error 1000) [the thread is here], where the home page doesn't link up when ending missions, or first starting the game, while on a Cell/Data connection, there are no issues with WiFi connection, and I've exhausted *all avenues with my Cell Service Provider, Apple (iPhone user), and the DC Dev Team...

Think about it this way, if it's one corrupt file out of billions (if not trillions) of game files and codes present for the game, is it really likely that someone in support is going to even bother looking for this one corrupt file and try to patch/fix it? Or will they tell you they can't help you, and move on to another support ticket with a simple solution, where they can keep another (potentially paying gamer) happy?

*I say all, meaning every solution but looking for corrupt files, as I mentioned above.
    Ive already deleted and re-installed the game, needless to say it didn't work
    think I literally tired almost every option without success.
    maybe it's not meant to be?

I read your thread by the way. Did you manage to fix it in the end?

Nope. I still get the error message (error 1000)...sigh...I've just worked my playing schedule around "WiFi Access Points"

Default Error 1002

Quote Originally Posted by specs0309 View Post
    Nope. I still get the error message (error 1000)...sigh...I've just worked my playing schedule around "WiFi Access Points"
    I am also getting error have been for a week I tried different wifi areas and my own data on phone error still comes up.

The game its down.

More specifically the game has be taken down by sega and will not be coming back up again.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    More specifically the game has be taken down by sega and will not be coming back up again.
    Noooo don't say that I love the game it's the only one I keep on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Noooo don't say that I love the game it's the only one I keep on my phone
    Yeah its unfortunate, but is been cancelled

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast