Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joker Urgent Mission Ranking Event!

Default Joker Urgent Mission Ranking Event!

August 28-September 2, 2014

Defeat Joker in Urgent Mission to collect Hero Coins. Spend those coins in the Hero Chest to collect Rare monsters which you can evolved into the Super Rare+ Joker! Hero coins you earn are automatically recorded in the ranking event. Each player is ranked based on the number of coins collected. See how you stack up compared to other Coin Masters! More information on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Urgent_Ranking_Event

The ranking event runs through 9AM PDT on September 2, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends. Prizes must be accepted from your present box by 11:59PM PDT on September 7th. We've expanded the prize table out to 2,000th place!

Feel something is missing from your light element team? This Featured Summoning Chest has an all light monster set!
    Last edited by Anteros; 08-29-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: updated end time/prize collection date

It's kind of odd that we have this focus on Light in the feature chest while the light dragon is still missing from the hero chest. It sort of made sense last time since you didn't need them for the evolves, but this time you don't need any of the dragons so why only four?

Two things:
    #1 Thank you for shortening the event by 2days.
    #2 Thank you for increasing the rewards to the top 2000.

I've updated the first post, but want to let you know the end time for the event is extended a few hours until 9AM PDT on September 2, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    I've updated the first post, but want to let you know the end time for the event is extended a few hours until 9AM PDT on September 2, 2014.
    My sleep schedule despises you. I WILL PERSEVERE.
    Dragon Coins ID: 1422-3432-1968

Free-to-Play player with a Pay-to-Win strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    Awesome news! Means the European players arent getting screwed by time zones this time around

So I see today that the current Feature Chest will expire when the event ends. It's kind of a shame - I had been planning, probably, to use any tickets I hopefully win in the Light chest while I still have a shot at stuff like Arcjaguar and Tinkerbell. On reflection, though, I guess my light team is doing pretty well (augmented by the tickets spent from the last event), so maybe it's for the best.

Wow, I didn't notice the edit on this announcement and might have lost my rank because of it.
    Dragon Coins name: Rachel
    Dragon Coins ID: 0654-5682-7914

Fight the Joker in this weekend's urgent ranking event!
    October 3-6, 2014

The ranking event begins at 9AM PDT October 3 and runs through the 9AM PDT October 6, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends.

This event's Featured Summoning Chest is all light monsters!

Fight the Joker in this weekend's urgent ranking event!
    November 21-24, 2014

The ranking event begins at 9AM PST November 21 and runs through 9AM PST November 24, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends.

This event's Featured Summoning Chest is all light monsters!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast