Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena Ranking Event!

Default Arena Ranking Event!

September 2-6, 2014

Face Arena teams created by other Coin Masters and collect Battle Coins. Spend those coins in the Battle Chest to collect monsters which have strong PvP skills! Battle coins you earn are automatically recorded in the ranking event. Each player is ranked based on the number of coins collected. See how you stack up compared to other Coin Masters! More information on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Arena_Ranking_Event

The ranking event runs through 9AM PDT on September 6, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends. Prizes must be accepted from your present box by 11:59PM PDT on September 16th.

The Arena is now open!
    This event will end at 9am PDT September 12th, 2014.

We've changed the coin bonus for this Arena event. Instead of a 100-coin bonus for winning any size mission, you now earn a bonus 25 battle coins for each round in the mission when you win. More rounds = bigger rewards!

What would be the difficulty of making a win/loss record that we can see for our own team?

It's been suggested to the team, so they're looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    It's been suggested to the team, so they're looking into it.
    Seconding the win/loss ratio thing.

I also am ALL for a filter system that lets us filter the people we can face, ie "Show only users with X Waves or More", etc.
    Dragon Coins ID: 1422-3432-1968

Free-to-Play player with a Pay-to-Win strategy!

How does the matchmaking system work? Am I having an issue in that the players that see my mission just don't want to play it, or is it just that the people that want to do 7-round missions aren't seeing it at all?
    Dragon Coins ID: 4044-2690-6745

The Arena is now open!
    This event will end at 9am PDT September 19th, 2014.

The matchmaking system is complicated and takes a lot of information into consideration when providing you possible opponents including your level and how active you are playing in the Arena. The team did some small adjustments to the system, so you may see a greater variety of teams available to you this time around.

The Arena is now open!

The matchmaking system is complicated and takes a lot of information into consideration when providing you possible opponents including your level and how active you are playing in the Arena. The team did some small adjustments to the system, so you may see a greater variety of teams available to you this time around.
    I don't know whether more people are seeing my arena, but my options are much improved over the last arena event, so thanks for that.
    Dragon Coins ID: 4044-2690-6745

The Arena is now open!

Is the Fiend Judge meant to be in the big featured chest now?

I don't think the "Featured" URs from the themed Feature Chests will be part of the 20 page Feature Chests anytime soon.
    Dragon Coins ID: 4095-4659-3859
    Send me a PM if my friend spaces are full, and I'll make room.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast