Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad arena skills/ combinations

That would depend on whether everyone is wanting to attack 7 waves in the first place, or are being scared off by how intimidating it looks without knowing that you're really only 5 waves. How many people have attacked you so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Magog View Post
    That would depend on whether everyone is wanting to attack 7 waves in the first place, or are being scared off by how intimidating it looks without knowing that you're really only 5 waves. How many people have attacked you so far?
    Once the first ranked event when I had a 1-wave. None this time. I had a 5-wave for the first day of this event and then switched it to 7 when I never got attacked.

I wonder - how many people on the forum attack 7-waves because we know it's the best return on investment, compared to how many random players do so? I know the only reason I learned of the changed reward system was because of the forum.

A 7 wave fight only provides the best return if you can beat it, otherwise you get so few coins that you would probably have been better off with a 2 or 3 wave fight.

Compounding that is the sheer luck factor, even if you have a team that can consistently clear 7 waves. I personally had a 7 wave run in the bag until my confused Tez managed to land 9 or so hits in a row on me (seriously, that many hits in a row?!?). Nothing much I could do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Magog View Post
    A 7 wave fight only provides the best return if you can beat it, otherwise you get so few coins that you would probably have been better off with a 2 or 3 wave fight.

Compounding that is the sheer luck factor, even if you have a team that can consistently clear 7 waves. I personally had a 7 wave run in the bag until my confused Tez managed to land 9 or so hits in a row on me (seriously, that many hits in a row?!?). Nothing much I could do about that.
    I've got a team which is based around high attack and HP monsters, sunning coin share and a range of attack counts to clear missions, at lvl 35 each i'm only failing to odd bad luck with confuse.

Though i thinks he's talking about how many round does you defending team have. I believe it's still kinda odd, 7 mission will get attacked more by much strong players but if you defend you get more coins. Going less round may mean les play but more inexperienced players failing. Really hard to tell atm, but i'm staying with 7 as there's to negative for loose and i think i get friend coins for my friends playing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12