Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Konohana Sakuya Urgent Ranking Event!

Default Konohana Sakuya Urgent Ranking Event!

September 6-8, 2014

Defeat Konohana Sakuya in Urgent Mission to collect Hero Coins. Spend those coins in the Hero Chest to collect Rare monsters which you can evolved into the Super Rare+ Konohana Sakuya! Hero coins you earn are automatically recorded in the ranking event. Each player is ranked based on the number of coins collected. See how you stack up compared to other Coin Masters! More information on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Urgent_Ranking_Event

The ranking event begins at 9AM PDT on September 6th, 2014 and runs through 9AM PDT on September 8th, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends. Prizes must be accepted from your present box by 11:59PM PDT on September 13th.

Feel something is missing from your fire element team? This Featured Summoning Chest has an all fire monster set!

I think I may sit this one out... But not sure yet
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

Seriously, wasn't expecting Sakuya to return this fast.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

All feels a little to fast paced atm, it's a cool game but these events are more stressful than fun. Arena was good cause it was something different and the monsters in the chest felt worth fighting for. I'd like to see that idea refined more and only do ranked events every so often.

Anteros can you confirm if the Hero Chest is/isn't supposed to have U+ dragons? It currently doesn't.
    Dragon Coins ID: 1422-3432-1968

Free-to-Play player with a Pay-to-Win strategy!

Hm, I thought the U+ dragons were a permanent change, but I'll have to check with the team.

Thanks for fixing the chest. I'd also like a few more days to spend my coins. One week isn't enough for me.
    Dragon Coins name: Rachel
    Dragon Coins ID: 0654-5682-7914

I liked the shorter mission, but consider giving people friendship coins for people sharing monsters; with the shorter event, there was almost no sharing. Perhaps sharing = cautious attack when full is possible, or any cautious attack.

Um, so the chest changed to Ahriman before the time was up on this chest? That's kind of odd. I still have 12k coins to spend, and now I get Ahriman parts.
    Dragon Coins name: Rachel
    Dragon Coins ID: 0654-5682-7914

Quote Originally Posted by RBAngel1 View Post
    Um, so the chest changed to Ahriman before the time was up on this chest? That's kind of odd. I still have 12k coins to spend, and now I get Ahriman parts.
    I'm guessing that they didn't mean to do that...but I guess if you've got all you need for Kono right now, and still have coins, you're lucky and can get started on Ahriman!
    Dragon Coins ID: 4095-4659-3859
    Send me a PM if my friend spaces are full, and I'll make room.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast