Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Konohana Sakuya Urgent Ranking Event!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Beriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
    I class my new infernal duke as even better that the fiend judge I could of had
    Feel free to set your new Amon as your leader, btw.
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beriah View Post
    Feel free to set your new Amon as your leader, btw.
    How good is hunt for red?
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    ...
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

  3. #23
    Senior Member Beriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    587

    Default

    It's not as good as Gem Fever, but it's a sight better than not having the ability. I think I've only once borrowed an Amon and had no reds drop, out of 10+ tries; that's a lot better than I've done without it. Since I finished the dragon's road, I've been working my way through Story (I'm on the last mission of chapter 5 currently), and I'm always happy to have a friend with an Amon that I can borrow - I used Wahamut's earlier and got every gem for a mission on my first try. If I ever get another Infernal Duke, he'll be on basically every story mission team I build from then on.
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beriah View Post
    It's not as good as Gem Fever, but it's a sight better than not having the ability. I think I've only once borrowed an Amon and had no reds drop, out of 10+ tries; that's a lot better than I've done without it. Since I finished the dragon's road, I've been working my way through Story (I'm on the last mission of chapter 5 currently), and I'm always happy to have a friend with an Amon that I can borrow - I used Wahamut's earlier and got every gem for a mission on my first try. If I ever get another Infernal Duke, he'll be on basically every story mission team I build from then on.
    to to be honest, I'm not sure weather to evolve or not, my current team is alwida, beauty and beast, apocolipse (leader) gliamesh, friend,
    current avatar: the devouer of space and time (grand void recolour)
    larger vversion
    ...
    urm, I'll just put my dragon coins game ID here: 8380 4477 8558

  5. #25
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Face Konohana Sakuya in this weekend's urgent ranking event!
    December 11-15, 2014


    The ranking event begins at 6PM PST December 11 and runs through the 6PM PST December 15, 2014. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends.


    This event's Featured Summoning Chest is all fire monsters!


    Also, all Dragon's Road missions are half stamina until 6PM PST December 12!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Beriah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Coins Team View Post
    Also, all Dragon's Road missions are half stamina until 6PM PST December 12!
    Out of curiosity, does this affect how likely they are to spawn urgent missions? I.e. does the hard mission now have roughly half the chance that it does as a 6 stamina mission than as a 12, or is that not affected by the temporary discount?
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

  7. #27
    Senior Member Wahamut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beriah View Post
    Out of curiosity, does this affect how likely they are to spawn urgent missions? I.e. does the hard mission now have roughly half the chance that it does as a 6 stamina mission than as a 12, or is that not affected by the temporary discount?
    My guts feeling tells me it's unaffected, even though I'm not playing the hard missions. However as long as the discount is up and running the best mission to play is medium. Both easy and medium missions pays out 400XP/stam or 420XP/stam with Monster Master leadership, but the medium mission has higher gold payout, relatively better blue and red gems and higher boss spawn rate. Since start of event I only played medium DR missions, haven't used any stamina potions boss is at level 9 and I still have 54/71 stamina to burn.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

  8. #28
    Senior Member UltraX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    238

    Default

    I'm actually surprised that I'm doing a lot better on this UM ranking event because of the new time change. I guess I can get my SR for the week and relax and focus more on the story expansion during the weekdays. Only used a few stamina and 2 liquid courage for top 20.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Landar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Top 5 has been fiercer thanks to that volcann guy coming out of nowhere. Have spent 21 liquid courage so far. The most I have ever spent on an event.

  10. #30

    Default

    I can't spawn a um all day. Frustrating. I'm done. Have to settle for top 50

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •