Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Queen Alwida Urgent Ranking Event!

You guys seriously need to release the new monsters and UMs soon. It seems to me that you are actively losing your player base and therefore losing money as a result. What are the reasons for holding them back?

What Sega really needs to do is actually keep their game servers running reliably so we can play whatever events they happen to be.

Quote Originally Posted by llotus View Post
    You guys seriously need to release the new monsters and UMs soon. It seems to me that you are actively losing your player base and therefore losing money as a result. What are the reasons for holding them back?
    Maybe they got player information that indicate otherwise

From what I saw, it got harder to get into top 50 which suggests that more people are playing this game

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    Maybe they got player information that indicate otherwise

From what I saw, it got harder to get into top 50 which suggests that more people are playing this game
    I wanted to check the high ranks for October events (October 16 was the original announcement of "hundreds of new monsters")
    and compare them to the scores required to get those ranks in December, but none of the ranking results are still present in the archive for events older than event 7007 (which started December 5). So, we can't really produce any of our own objective data. My general feeling is that the overall frustration level of the player base as expressed on the forum, as well as for me personally, has increased substantially. How that translates into rainbow coin sales, I have no idea.

It's possible for events to be more competitive at the top ranks without necessarily requiring more people being involved, but it's really not something I can say one way or another. I'm kind of bummed that all the old ranking results are gone; I wonder why they were removed, considering all the individual events are still linked from the wiki.
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

Super Moderator

February 5-9, 2015

Defeat Pirate Queen Alwida in Urgent Mission to collect Hero Coins. Spend those coins in the Hero Chest to collect Rare monsters which you can evolved into the Super Rare+ Pirate Queen Alwida! Hero coins you earn are automatically recorded in the ranking event. Each player is ranked based on the number of coins collected. See how you stack up compared to other Coin Masters! More information on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Urgent_Ranking_Event

The ranking event runs through 6PM PST on February 9th, 2015. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends. Prizes must be accepted from your present box by 5:59PM PST on February 12th.

Feel something is missing from your wood element team? This Featured Summoning Chest has an all wood monster set!

Hi guys,

I was wondering what triggers the urgent missions?
    I understand that doing normal mission can but does the cost matter? like the 3 cost dragon mission does it take x amount of those or do i need to do my bigger missions that cost 14 atm?

Thanks in Advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Giant View Post
    Hi guys,

I was wondering what triggers the urgent missions?
    I understand that doing normal mission can but does the cost matter? like the 3 cost dragon mission does it take x amount of those or do i need to do my bigger missions that cost 14 atm?

Thanks in Advanced
    The more stam it uses general correlates to a higher chance to spawn the mission, in saying that, while the half stam dragon road missions are running, the spawn rate still seems to work at there full cost, if i'm pushing in the UM event i will generally just do the hard dragon road mission over and over, i would say you average probably 1 mission every 2 dragon road missions (in saying that some times its 5 straight and no mission, other times 5 missions back to back, so 1 in 2 is very much an average)

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    The more stam it uses general correlates to a higher chance to spawn the mission, in saying that, while the half stam dragon road missions are running, the spawn rate still seems to work at there full cost, if i'm pushing in the UM event i will generally just do the hard dragon road mission over and over, i would say you average probably 1 mission every 2 dragon road missions (in saying that some times its 5 straight and no mission, other times 5 missions back to back, so 1 in 2 is very much an average)
    I tend to run the 6 stam mission (3 stam with reduction) and it usually spawns in 1-2 tries. The formula "seems" to be based on the amount of stamina the mission costs accompanied by the length of time it's been since you had a mission spawn, though we've had no confirmation on this.
    Code: 2071-9227-3095 - Main leaders: 65 skill 6 Apocalypse, 65 skill 3 Druk, 65 skill 5 Baron, 65 skill 3 Tezcatlipoca, 65 skill 3 Hippolyta, 65 skill 6 Peter Pan

March 12-16 Pirate Queen

Super Moderator

March 12-16, 2015

Defeat Pirate Queen Alwida in Urgent Mission to collect Hero Coins. Spend those coins in the Hero Chest to collect Rare monsters which you can evolved into the Super Rare+ Pirate Queen Alwida! Hero coins you earn are automatically recorded in the ranking event. Each player is ranked based on the number of coins collected. See how you stack up compared to other Coin Masters! More information on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Urgent_Ranking_Event

The ranking event runs through 6PM PST on March 16th, 2015. Prizes will be awarded to ranked players immediately when the event ends. Prizes must be accepted from your present box by 5:59PM PST on March 19th.

Feel something is missing from your wood element team? This Featured Summoning Chest has an all wood monster set!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast