Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween! SEGA Themed Jack o' Lantern Stencils

Clumsyorchid - In b4 lock Julian's Avatar

We carved these up in the office this week and they turned out pretty good! Happy Halloween everyone!

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

@SEGA does what @Nintendon't

Quote Originally Posted by Clumsyorchid View Post

We carved these up in the office this week and they turned out pretty good! Happy Halloween everyone!
    Sweet, i particulary like the Eggman one, that grin has a creepy feel to it. Nicely done with all the designs ^_^

Proud member of The Tails Fan Club
    RubyEclipse = SEGA LEGEND

The Tails one is win.

Banned

Didn't Sega already post these on twitter?

Cooool.

When I was little, I remember going Trick-Or-Treating with my mother, and we went by a house that had pumpkins that had those designs, and I almost squealed because I loved them so much.

one year later: nice
    Subscribe my channel and click on the bell button!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamChaotixBR
    We have comic dubs, gameplay, sonic news, sonic product reviews, old SEGA comercial translations, sonic plushies exploring places, stopmotion animation and a lot more!

SEGA, my name is Dark Skull, and I am a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog fanfictions, and so, I am a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. However, as of late, the Sonic franchise has started to fade, and I know the reason why. Everyone at SEGA is trying to make the perfect Sonic game, where everyone is happy, but when you try to do that, you simply make everybody mad due to the rushed nature of the games, as well as the gameplay being so far away from the original.
    I am a friend, and I simply want to tell you what you have to do to bring Sonic back to being the icon that he once was.

First off, you need to stop trying to make everybody happy, that's an impossible goal in the long-run, and that idea has been ruining the Sonic franchise. Focus on good gameplay and lovable characters, as well as an understandable storyline that isn't too complicated, and stays as close to Eggman as possible. People might say we want change, but financially speaking from other game franchises, like COD, show that we want the storylines to stay like they've always been, Eggman does something bad, Sonic has to stop him, that's it. Not much more. You can add a few things here and there, but don't change the original storyline too much

Second, don't try to make Shadow a main character. Your biggest mistake was making Shadow the star of his own game, which strayed far away from the kid friendly Sonic franchise. Don't try to make the franchise more cool by adding guns to the games, a blue Hedgehog with super speed is cool enough already.

Third, make Sonic and Amy a couple. Let's face it, if the Sonic Boom TV series has shown us anything, it shows that you guys have been teasing a SonAmy couple for years! Stop teasing, and make the biggest characters of their respective genders get together and love each other. Please, I am begging you.

Finally, just do what SEGA feels like doing. Stop trying to make all of the fans happy, that's what's destroying the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, you are rushing games together, adding complicated storylines, new characters that mean nothing, along with new minigames like snowboarding and hoverboarding, and overall, you're too stressed out to make anything good.

Basically, make a Sonic's game at your own pace, where Sonic and his friends are the good guys, and Eggman's the bad guy, bring Sonic and Amy together, and KEEP THINGS SIMPLE! That's the reason Sonic Adventures is considered the Holy Grail of the Sonic franchise, because you guys kept things simple.

If you do all of this, I'd bet all of my money that the next Sonic game will be AMAZING! Just do what I said, and Sonic will be back on top of the mountain where he belongs. Just keep things simple. Thank you for hopefully reading my long comment, and for all of the others that hopefully read my comment, please tell the rest of SEGA so that they can finally make a good Sonic game! Thank you, goodbye.

The Catastrophe  Title:     Black Fallen Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post

Nice! The Tails one is my favorite.
    Check out Project Drive!

"Yami de shika sabakenai tsumi ga aru..."

Those are some awesome SEGA pumpkin designs! Happy Halloween Everyone!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast