Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503
Results 5,021 to 5,029 of 5029

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

i'm assuming the final episode airs in the fall

"Planes, Trains and Dude Mobiles" is now one of my favourite episodes. The Bike Chain Bandit literally tried to kill Knuckles and actually made me laugh out loud with that "Biding my time" line. I hope that character comes back to haunt the show again. :O

Great episodes! Both the boys one and the girls one. I like how they are entwined, plus that cliffhanger!
    Clark Kent the Wolf

I lol'd when Amy tried to justify having a 1/1 scale doll of Sonic as for "totally not creepy reasons". At least it was not some weeaboo dakimakura pillow. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Senior Member Sonic_and_Tails_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SMS Skull Leader View Post
    I lol'd when Amy tried to justify having a 1/1 scale doll of Sonic as for "totally not creepy reasons". At least it was not some weeaboo dakimakura pillow. XP
    Me too. It was kinda creepy how Eggman acted when taking the doll, though. XD
    Freedom. Admiration. Determination. Loyalty to Cause. Selflessness. Altruism.

Signature pic by Speendlex​

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic_and_Tails_forever View Post
    Me too. It was kinda creepy how Eggman acted when taking the doll, though. XD
    I should really catch up on watching these episodes of Sonic Boom. I mean, if Amy were ever alone, she would definitely act like her game counterpart, when it comes to swooning over Sonic.

A Textbook example of how Sonic Boom Amy would act about Sonic in secret, especially when she sees him. "Oh, Sonic! Huh... My Hero!"
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

Senior Member Sonic_and_Tails_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiAngemon View Post
    I should really catch up on watching these episodes of Sonic Boom. I mean, if Amy were ever alone, she would definitely act like her game counterpart, when it comes to swooning over Sonic.

A Textbook example of how Sonic Boom Amy would act about Sonic in secret, especially when she sees him. "Oh, Sonic! Huh... My Hero!"
    I definitely think you're right about how her Boom counterpart would act in private. She even said in "Give Bees a Chance", "I have so many feelings I need to get off my chest."
    Freedom. Admiration. Determination. Loyalty to Cause. Selflessness. Altruism.

Signature pic by Speendlex​

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiAngemon View Post

I don't think they'll ever get together though. Perhaps in a dream episode? :O

Quote Originally Posted by TinkererTails View Post
    I don't think they'll ever get together though. Perhaps in a dream episode? :O
    It looks like there already together.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, I've been a little skiddley-boppy-boo.
    Sig made by Speendlex.

Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503