Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503 LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5026

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

Knuckles line when he defeated Sonic was neat. Reminds me of adventure fans tears xD

The Classics...they are true. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberyoko View Post
    Reminds me of adventure fans tears xD
    Talis: They should have never went 3D.

Sonic: Yeah and they change his leg color too...

Peach Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, I've been a little skiddley-boppy-boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic_and_Tails_forever View Post
    Wow, the latest episode was pretty cool. I loved the homage to E-102 Gamma.
    It wasnt referencing Gamma

Well, it's not like it was referencing either AOSTH's "The Robots' Robot," OR "Robotnik Junior." Both of which had a Robotnik creation turning on their creator (or in Robot's case, Creators Scratch & Grounder).

Another stereotype that would NEVER be touched upon is the fact that Amy ALWAYS gets treated as a Damsel in Distress! I mean, she gets captured in Sonic CD by Metal Sonic, and in Sonic Adventure, because the Bird had a Chaos Emerald, and in Sonic Adventure 2, because she didn't want to stay behind and get captured by the Government as a decoy to throw them off while they swap Emeralds with Eggman! They don't make much merchandise of Amy, because she's a Damsel In Distress character, a part of a girl stereotype! If anything were to be made with her on it, it would be for GIRLS, like a girly fashion doll!

You remember those MMPR Fashion Dolls of Kimberly and Trini? THAT'S WHAT SHE'D BE IN THE FORM OF! Give Amy her Boom outfit, and you could change her clothes to her Game Clothes, her fancy dress from "My Fair Sticksy," and even her swimsuit from Sonic X. Might even be good to throw in Cream, because she needs someone to babysit.

WHAT THE AM I DOING REFERENCING GIRL STEREOTYPES?! I WANNA PLAY MMPR MEGA BATTLE!
    Last edited by YoshiAngemon; 02-13-2017 at 04:14 PM.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

The episode was pretty fun. Was funny the way the poked fun at the franchise, going as far as mention the complain about changing the color of limbs, as well as Knuckles beating Sonic at their game and shoving his victory on his face, even mentioning those tasty tears, lol.

Also liked how they handled the character of Friendbot. It was simple but still charming and actually gets a happy ending by having the bot survive, even if Knuckles had to sacrifice the record of his victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Loved the joke in the beginning with Tomatopotomus.

Also, do you know who else was built with all of Sonic's information and helped Sonic at the end? Metal Sonic in Sonic OVA
    ​​

I think the reference was to the Iron Giant, they said that on twitter.

I liked how Knuckles pointed out how Sonic completely missed Tails' point and realized he sounds just like that

Does anyone know if and where free episodes of Sonic Boom Series 2 can be viewed online?
    I thought YouTube had all the episodes from Series 2 uploaded by a few fans?
    Series 2 isn't on Australian free to air (commercial) TV yet. They're still repeating Series 1.

Page 502 of 503 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503 LastLast