Page 510 of 510 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510
Results 5,091 to 5,098 of 5098

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

Really good episode, brought back some nostalgia for sure.

That was a really good one. Vector fits well in the Sonic Boom world, although his lack of headphones threw me off at first.

I also really like Keith Silverstein's take on Vector. It's a huge step up from James Carter Cathcart, although I do like Marc Biagi's take just a little more.
    ​​

I hate it when I see that Reid Harrison is going to be writing Boom episodes as I know its going to have far to many pot shots at Amy.

But its nice to see Vector again.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, I've been a little skiddley-boppy-boo.
    Sig made by Speendlex.

Senior Member Sonic_and_Tails_forever's Avatar

This episode was really good. There were plenty of great jokes, and the mystery threw me off till the very end. The only criticism I have is that Espio and Charmy weren't present.
    Freedom. Admiration. Determination. Loyalty to Cause. Selflessness. Altruism.

Signature pic by Speendlex​

I just want to say how much I like it when a charming character like Vector is given a nice handling for his debut while an overrated character like Shadow is used as what he is: shallow fanservice.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

That episode's got to be my new favourite! It's so cool to see Vector actually go investigating after like..12 years/Sonic Heroes?! The funniest moments for me:

- Sassy Sonic to Eggman:"What you're gonna do?? Attack us??"
    - Bad cop/Bad cop *Vector randomly throws dishes on the floor*
    - "Great job, Vector. All we found out is that our villagers ignore tip jars!"
    - "What a nice case. The mystery solved, the culprit arrested, and nobody got hurt" *cue to Wolf Sidekick in prison* XD

He should definitely reappear! He needs some interactions with the rest of the gang, like a team-up with Sticks. Also his one exchange with Amy was already sweeter than what happened in all of Riders, though I love how he called her skirt or doll. Reminded me of his Heroes "Who's this broad?" dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by EnnyVInfinity View Post
    That episode's got to be my new favourite! It's so cool to see Vector actually go investigating after like..12 years/Sonic Heroes?! The funniest moments for me:

- Sassy Sonic to Eggman:"What you're gonna do?? Attack us??"
    - Bad cop/Bad cop *Vector randomly throws dishes on the floor*
    - "Great job, Vector. All we found out is that our villagers ignore tip jars!"
    - "What a nice case. The mystery solved, the culprit arrested, and nobody got hurt" *cue to Wolf Sidekick in prison* XD

He should definitely reappear! He needs some interactions with the rest of the gang, like a team-up with Sticks. Also his one exchange with Amy was already sweeter than what happened in all of Riders, though I love how he called her skirt or doll. Reminded me of his Heroes "Who's this broad?" dialogue.
    Maybe Sticks should find out the deal about Shadow the Hedgehog. Is he a Government Agent? Is he a faker? Why is he so edgy?
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

So "Three Minutes or Less," which was supposed to air yesterday, has been pushed back to September 30 because of production issues. Kind of weird considering the episode aired in France back in April. Not sure if that means "Lair on Lockdown" will air next week as previously planned or the show is now taking a two week+ hiatus.

Page 510 of 510 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510