Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514
Results 5,131 to 5,133 of 5133

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

You know, I just noticed a tad of consistent continuity in the finale.

Shadow's plan to destroy the universe through a catastrophic anomaly by keeping the two Eggmans from different dimensions together. In the previous season, when there was another Knuckles transported into their dimension, that's precisely what Eggman said was at risk of happening.

I really miss when the much shorter preview containing the VA session from that specific episode was available or easy to find (it's one or the other), but I made it so that the link goes straight to the relevant moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6u...youtu.be&t=408

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Jedi View Post
    You know, I just noticed a tad of consistent continuity in the finale.

Shadow's plan to destroy the universe through a catastrophic anomaly by keeping the two Eggmans from different dimensions together. In the previous season, when there was another Knuckles transported into their dimension, that's precisely what Eggman said was at risk of happening.

I really miss when the much shorter preview containing the VA session from that specific episode was available or easy to find (it's one or the other), but I made it so that the link goes straight to the relevant moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6u...youtu.be&t=408
    I think it also very similar to the ending of season 2 of Sonic X, where mobians and Eggman had to return to their world to not stop time.
    But the question is: who had a duplicate?

FUN IS INFINITE.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

I personally preferred it over the sonic boom game to be honest. I'd have to say my favourite character from sonic boom was Eggman , Don't know why but in sonic boom he was rather funny but still evil. then again I've always liked Eggman as character. I've always preferred villains

Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514