Page 513 of 514 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514 LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5133

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gri View Post
    This is why Shadow is only in season finales. He works for ending episodes and only for them.
    Yep. He is never mentioned in any other episode. I'm surprised we don't have playable Metal Sonic or Vector in Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom. Otherwise, Daimando/Black_Diamond would make it a point to physically abuse the guy with falling cows, like he did at the end of last season!

Seeing Shadow be a jerk makes me want a Shadow Plush from Build-A-Bear Workshop, so I can abuse it with my foam Master Sword, and brutally attack him, use Shadow as the target for all of my frustrations! You know, spank him like the Heavy did to him in the FIRST Shadow Got Owned Video!

In fact, if you're even caring about this, Black_Diamond, you should use Boom Shadow to kick a falling cow that was meant for HIM towards REGULAR Shadow, so Shadow Gets Owned By Shadow! Make it so that HE is pitied by others, or at least laughed at by The Heavy. But then, Boom Shadow is an in-progress model for SFM. He's not even finished, yet.
    Last edited by YoshiAngemon; 11-13-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

What game characters are most wanted in the Boom TV series?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel E View Post
    What game characters are most wanted in the Boom TV series?
    I want to see Sticks interact with Rouge the Government Spy.

FUN IS INFINITE.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

I want to see Sticks interact with Rouge the Government Spy.
    I would've expected Shadow to be the Government Agent, considering the REAL Shadow of Main Sonic Series currently works for GUN.

Am I alone in wanting to see Silver in the show? I really want to hear his new voice actor. He's given barely any lines since he's been hired.

I'm finally caught up, though it would unfortunately be quite tedious to give my thoughts on each individual episode of the season.

I will say, though, that I did like Season 2 as a whole. In some ways, even better than Season 1.

This finale with Eggman's video game and fooling Shadow into fighting Sonic and friends was an interesting idea. Especially kind of compared to the first season finale.

Still feeling a bit weirded out by Shadow's portrayal in the Boom universe, though. I really want to know what his problem is, honestly.

"Well, there's always next season." Expecting another season, Eggman? :P

I do want there to be a third season. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Jedi View Post
    I'm finally caught up, though it would unfortunately be quite tedious to give my thoughts on each individual episode of the season.

I will say, though, that I did like Season 2 as a whole. In some ways, even better than Season 1.

This finale with Eggman's video game and fooling Shadow into fighting Sonic and friends was an interesting idea. Especially kind of compared to the first season finale.

Still feeling a bit weirded out by Shadow's portrayal in the Boom universe, though. I really want to know what his problem is, honestly.

"Well, there's always next season." Expecting another season, Eggman? :P

I do want there to be a third season. I really do.
    His problem is everyone not leaving him alone! It's his edginess that makes him a prime target for fans to swamp him! If not leaving him alone, tricking him into doing the dirty work to make a video game, and running from him is consequence enough to warrant the destruction of your own universe, then I think it's for the best that the THIRD Shadow appearance will be the last, as Sonic Boom ends with a third season. Personally, I'd rather have a plush of...

... THIS Shadow.

Seriously, because of the promise he had made to Maria: Give them a chance to be happy, He's more brave-hearted hero than that OTHER guy will ever be, and if Build-A-Bear Workshop ends up releasing the news of him coming out in December, I WILL save $10 on him, and his Chaos Emerald Accessory!
    Last edited by YoshiAngemon; 11-16-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel E View Post
    Am I alone in wanting to see Silver in the show? I really want to hear his new voice actor. He's given barely any lines since he's been hired.
    You're not alone! I would LOVE Silver to appear in Sonic Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonamy4ever View Post
    You're not alone! I would LOVE Silver to appear in Sonic Boom!
    Canon Silver, who would accidentally end in the wrong timeline.

FUN IS INFINITE.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

Canon Silver, who would accidentally end in the wrong timeline.
    That happened, once. Only Silver brought X and Zero with him. Sticks didn't even bother getting HER Team Sonic together for the crossover, because they were needed to keep their universe's Eggman at bay, and also, Sticks knows that the Main Universe ALREADY has a Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Eggman and a Shadow, and if TWO versions of the same guy were to exist in the same universe, it would create a Catastrophic Anomaly, the likes of which no one has ever seen. You saw a ghastly example of such a thing to occur, when Shadow captured the two Eggmen of differing universes, just to destroy the entire universe that would leave him all alone in the darkness, so alone that he would smile like Mandy, when she wished EVERYONE in the world to be gone. "Perfect."

Page 513 of 514 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514 LastLast