Page 495 of 508 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5080

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

I love how Knuckles has amazing babysitting skills.

Sonic Advance trilogy, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors and Sonic Boom Fire & Ice should be on PC.

These episodes are okay, there's some cool ideas like Tails' brain splitting with the clones (and Knuckles being smarter than them, lol), and of course naked Eggman. They make their own takes on various cliché tropes.

I also love how there's tons of fanservice, they mentioned Blast Processing, obsessive fans, Sonamy, Dreamcast and more.

Another cool thing is the rudimentary weapon selection Sticks has, did anybody notice? Besides her boomerang, she used a crossbow, a slingshot and in the latest episode nunchucks.

I love episode 9! Tails was so cute and when he made clones of himself, it just made it even more cuter

Senior Member Aaronterasu Okami's Avatar

The multiple Tails episode reminded me of the too many Pinkie Pie's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by New the Chameleon View Post
    These episodes are okay, there's some cool ideas like Tails' brain splitting with the clones (and Knuckles being smarter than them, lol), and of course naked Eggman. They make their own takes on various cliché tropes.

I also love how there's tons of fanservice, they mentioned Blast Processing, obsessive fans, Sonamy, Dreamcast and more.

Another cool thing is the rudimentary weapon selection Sticks has, did anybody notice? Besides her boomerang, she used a crossbow, a slingshot and in the latest episode nunchucks.
    Sticks also has a bo staff and a giant mace in the comics.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

This one made me laugh alot. I really liked this one. Its fun to see Tails act like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by DGDN09 View Post
    This one made me laugh alot. I really liked this one. Its fun to see Tails act like a child.
    That was the cutest thing ever!

Glad to see these episodes failing.

Quote Originally Posted by New the Chameleon View Post

Indeed.

Also, watched the Tails episode. Quite adorable.

Dr. Eggman used to be my favorite character in Sonic Boom but these Tails episodes have pushed Tails as my favorite in this show.
    Always Bet On Tails!

Sig pic by Speendlex.

Page 495 of 508 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505 ... LastLast