Page 506 of 514 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5133

Thread: "Sonic Boom" Episode Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toni the Mink View Post
    Uh oh....

Sonic's in a car. Run for the hills! The spaztastic "Why is Sonic in a car?!" raging nerdboys are heading this way!!!
    Because then, Sonic would be no better than Dr. Eggman. SHADOW would run the race without a car OR a motorcycle, and he's not even in the series again until the Season Finale! Besides, If it was a foot race, then everyone would be tuckered out in their second lap by the time Sonic finishes. If you recall "Alone Again, Unnaturally," Tails was mostly unable to hold down his lunch after running at a speed close to Sonic's. And if Sonic used his Boost, the racers would be broken by his speed, thus making Sonic the winner by default!

The only fair race where Sonic ran would be Sonic X's "Fast Friends," where Sonic raced against Sam Speed, after Eggman's kissing robot kissed Bokkun!
    Last edited by YoshiAngemon; 07-13-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

Two things about last night's episode:

1. So, Boom Eggman doesn't have an IQ of 300 like main Eggman, right? If he does, he's really not showing it at all at this point. Multiple times in the episode he showed not just general incompetence, but that he's really not on a high level of intellect. If he wasn't an engineering genius who built a bunch of robots, I would think he'd be the second dumbest character in the show.

2. Did Cindy Robinson just have a sick day, or was there a reason Amy was barely in the episode?

I hope that I can find the new episode on youtube again. I felt bad for Dr. Eggman in the last episode.
    Always Bet On Tails!

Sig pic by Speendlex.
    Bring back playable characters!

I know how to find it in good definition (SD).
    Clark Kent the Wolf

Okay, now that I watched the episode, I'm kinda surprised that Eggman DID end up a Doctor, after all, when it came to the fact that Eggman stole the Test Answers, and it was a CLASS of Evil.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

still no new characters when we've got less than 15 episodes left. lmao these people even advertised it like its some big thing, should have known

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.N.I.C View Post
    still no new characters when we've got less than 15 episodes left. lmao these people even advertised it like its some big thing, should have known
    Could have saved this show's life if they introduced them faster, or maybe if the teammates they did add to Team Sonic were appealing.

I bet they're bluffing to try and save the show they love to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Could have saved this show's life if they introduced them faster, or maybe if the teammates they did add to Team Sonic were appealing.

I bet they're bluffing to try and save the show they love to make.
    they advertised Shadow and other game characters before season 2 was even out. We have 13 eps left and still not even Shadow or MEtal, much less any new ones like Rouge or the Chaotix. So funny how people actually got their hopes up for anything meaningful, myself included

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.N.I.C View Post
    they advertised Shadow and other game characters before season 2 was even out. We have 13 eps left and still not even Shadow or MEtal, much less any new ones like Rouge or the Chaotix. So funny how people actually got their hopes up for anything meaningful, myself included
    Ian Flynn's episodes were a lie. (Introducing that hideous Og, for example). The arc was a lie now that they went back to their old ways. Evan Stanley's episode was a lie.

What a bluff!

By the way, thoughts on Og?

I lol'd when Eggman said "Snooping as usual". Didn't think they would throw that line from AoStH. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Page 506 of 514 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510 ... LastLast