View Poll Results: Would You Like To See The Sonic Boom TV Series On DVD?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 72.22%
  • No

3 16.67%
  • Maybe

2 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sonic Boom TV Series DVD Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mario_Sonic_Megaman View Post
    I think it's a given there'll be a DVD release at some point.
    maybe with any other channel. but this is Cartoon Network we're talking about which has me worried about a release. I'm still waiting for them to release KND operation zero/interviews, all of edd ed n eddy(and the movie) and underfist
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...o-cannon/page2

I've got a theory that makes 06 fit almost perfectly with the game cannon

Quote Originally Posted by mattpoulin789 View Post
    Hi I Was Wondering If There Are Ever Going To Be A Complete Season DVD Set Of The Sonic Boom TV Series For Each Season As The Seasons Air Or A DVD Set Of The Complete Series Of The Sonic Boom TV Series Once All The Seasons Have Aired Just Wondering As Sonic Boom Is The Only Sonic TV Series I Need To Complete My Sonic DVD Set

Hate to burst your bubble, but my friend works at Sega...there will be no dvd release

Hill Top Zone a.k.a. Duluth, MN 55811 USA

I kind of wish that there was a DVD of Sonic Boom either in complete individual season sets as the seasons finished or as a complete series set of the show once the show finishes in it's entirely in the United States Of America for fans of the show in the United States Of America to be able to buy a physical copy of the show like at Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, & Amazon.com with special features like trailers and commercials for the show as well as all the Sonic Boom Game Trailers I also think that if it was to eventually get released on DVD in the United States Of America that it should come with a booklet in the box with the disc episode index, episode summaries, & artwork from the show printed in it
    Last edited by mattpoulin789; 08-26-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpoulin789 View Post
    I kind of wish that there was a DVD of Sonic Boom either in complete individual season sets as the seasons finished or as a complete series set of the show once the show finishes in it's entirely in the United States Of America for fans of the show in the United States Of America to be able to buy a physical copy of the show like at Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, & Amazon.com with special features like trailers and commercials for the show as well as all the Sonic Boom Game Trailers I also think that if it was to eventually get released on DVD in the United States Of America that it should come with a booklet in the box with the disc episode index, episode summaries, & artwork from the show printed in it
    I'm afraid that might or might not be the case. if anything, maybe Discotek Media could release Sonic Boom on a Complete DVD Box Set, but with none of the stuff you mentioned, primarily because they already have a Season 1 & 2 Set for Sonic X, and will publish Sonic X Season 3, as well. Sonic Boom, I wouldn't know much about the chances of that happening.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

Senior Member HarfSkyWolfDragonHog's Avatar

yeah i mean thats okay but id like it on vhs. i own a vhs player. yeah

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234