Thread: game crashes on successful arena or mission

Default game crashes on successful arena or mission

For the last week or so the game is crashing between the end of game stats on arena, or at the end of mission stats right before it opens the monster cubes. Sometimes it is doing it right after I summon. When I go back in, I am not getting the experience or monsters. It is happening about one in five attempts. I am using a galaxy s3.

Quote Originally Posted by smashngrab77 View Post
    For the last week or so the game is crashing between the end of game stats on arena, or at the end of mission stats right before it opens the monster cubes. Sometimes it is doing it right after I summon. When I go back in, I am not getting the experience or monsters. It is happening about one in five attempts. I am using a galaxy s3.
    Smash it appears that there is no one official reading the forums at the moment, since this is a reasonably serious problem in regards to you playing the game you should try contacting sega support, believe the following link does the job

https://help.sega.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

Super Moderator

Hi Dragon Masters

We are aware of this situation and are currently looking into it. We will contact you as soon as we have an update.