Thread: I suppose ive been banned?

Senior Member t.k. the hedgehog's Avatar

Default I suppose ive been banned?

since my friend can access pso2.jp and I can't, also they can download the client and I can't...

I'm assuming i've been banned? anyone else experience this? ive only played the game once or twice. im assuming they banned all americans? is there a way to get unbanned?

I shouldn't have to go through this in the first place..playing that japanese version...after tonight i'm pulling all my stock from sega.....what little of it there is left, anyway. let the chips fall where they may. RIP SEGA.
    Sonic Revolution - Uniting The Fanbase Since 2004 Sonic Revolution will always be around to unite the sonic fanbase. One ring at a time.

Can you access pso2.jp website? if not, you have not been banned, but your internet provider has "banned" the site because of the huge amount of broadband usage in the ddos attack last summer. You can still play if you use a proxy, private tunnelling or VPN.
    NISA does what sega don't.

Senior Member t.k. the hedgehog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suketodara View Post
    Can you access pso2.jp website? if not, you have not been banned, but your internet provider has "banned" the site because of the huge amount of broadband usage in the ddos attack last summer. You can still play if you use a proxy, private tunnelling or VPN.
    ah thanks. that makes sense!
    Sonic Revolution - Uniting The Fanbase Since 2004 Sonic Revolution will always be around to unite the sonic fanbase. One ring at a time.