Thread: Connection and Crash Issues

Super Moderator

Default Connection and Crash Issues

Hi Dragon Masters!

We have received reports from several players about connection/crashing issues. We are looking into the issues. However, we need more information from you to help us. If you are still experiencing problems, please let us know here. It would help if you could provide your device, OS, connection type (wifi, cell service, etc.), amount of free memory space on your device, and details regarding when/where the issue is occurring. The more information we receive, the better chance we have of finding the cause.

Thanks for your help!

Super Moderator

Hi Dragon Masters!

We understand several users experienced/are continuing to experience some connection issues with the game. We are currently looking into these issues. In the mean time, we have given out 1 Stamina Boost and 1 Liquid Courage all players. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact us so we can work with you in correcting any issues.

Thanks for your help!

hola, estoy jugando desde mexico y estoy teniendo problemas al conectarme al juego, cuando intento conectarme me marca error 1000 y ya re instale el juego y me sigue marcando error. espero me puedan ayudar. gracias

I have lost all my account because i reinstalled the game because of the error 1000, 1001 etc.. and would not let me connect to the game so I could do the backup . there any way to get my information . please help

Super Moderator

Hi Kuasimoto,

We are looking into the errors some users are experiencing and will get back to you when we have more information.

In regards to getting your game account back, please contact our Customer Support at the link below.
    https://help.sega.com/hc/en-us/secti...4-Dragon-Coins

Please click on "Submit a report" at the top right of the screen. Then you can input the details of your situation and one of our staff members will get in contact with you shortly. The more detailed you are in your description of your issue, the better we will be able to help you.

If you have any other issues with the app, please feel free to contact us on the forums or via Customer Support.