Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underwater Cavern Event

Super Moderator

Default Underwater Cavern Event

March 9-12, 2015

Legendary Mission: Battle legendary monsters to earn Skill Souls, Gold Coins and XP! This event is a special expansion to the story missions and will challenge even the most skilled Coin Master.

Collect all the gems in the missions and earn 50 rainbow coins! These missions are available until 6PM PST, Thursday March 12, 2015.

See all the details on the wiki: http://wiki.dragon-coins.net/wiki/Un..._Caverns_Event.

Finally get to evolve my first SR!
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Awesome! I'd been hoping to farm some Natural Armor skill souls at some point, and now I can evolve my mermaid in addition. Thanks devs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dex11279 View Post
    Awesome! I'd been hoping to farm some Natural Armor skill souls at some point, and now I can evolve my mermaid in addition. Thanks devs!
    Its such a good ability, very happy with the souls being available

Very cool. I think Halloween was the only other time the skill souls have been available. I got a little mermaid from the hallows chest at that time and I'm pumped to soon be able to evolve it.
    Dragon Coins game ID: 9593-2044-6597

Great prize and its ability I'd rank it in my top 5 of best skills and all thanks of Little Mermaid being a beast you can team up with a Typhon and Bermuda Triangle for a killer team.

This time it only took me 145 skill souls to get it to level 10 from 1. It's actually one of my worst runs, however since this skill is so great it's all worth it.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

Quote Originally Posted by Wahamut View Post
    Great prize and its ability I'd rank it in my top 5 of best skills and all thanks of Little Mermaid being a beast you can team up with a Typhon and Bermuda Triangle for a killer team.

This time it only took me 145 skill souls to get it to level 10 from 1. It's actually one of my worst runs, however since this skill is so great it's all worth it.
    Devs!!!!! Plz acknowledge what he/she just said!!!! "145 skill souls to get from 1 to 10" .....(mind blown) that doesn't even sound right!

Sounds about right to me. Usually I can get from skill level 1 to 6 during an event without using any refills on my stamina, so I expect getting to 10 will be exponentially harder. And it's one of his worse runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossw View Post
    Devs!!!!! Plz acknowledge what he/she just said!!!! "145 skill souls to get from 1 to 10" .....(mind blown) that doesn't even sound right!
    I'm currently at level 9, having used about 90 souls, got very lucky with a double up from 7-9 just earlier though.

In the meantime, I'm getting doubly useless fusions:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast