Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Underwater Cavern Event

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda360 View Post
    I typically fuse five at a time and try to use only skill souls of the same level. Five souls of level 5 got me to level 2. Twenty souls got me to level 3.
    I use the same method as well. I would get to around 75 souls before giving up so early though.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

Quote Originally Posted by UltraX View Post
    Just wondering how do you take those picture?
    depends on your phone, i'm on a samsung note 4 and you either press the home and power button at the same time or swipe left to right across the screen, but each phone is a little different on this front

Quote Originally Posted by Dah View Post
    depends on your phone, i'm on a samsung note 4 and you either press the home and power button at the same time or swipe left to right across the screen, but each phone is a little different on this front
    I use an iphone.
    DC ID: 2288-3774-3593. Always have 1-2 spots open for active, high level players with useful leaders.
    Leaders: Meteor, Mermaid Princess, Yamato, Ziz, Black Hole, Hippolyta, Typhon, Anubis, Apocalyse

I use an iphone.
    No idea how to take screenshots with an iphone, I'm using Android. On Android taking a screenshot is really easy. Just press and hold volume rocker down + power button, this works on all Android phones/tablets. There are also more methods you'd use depending on brand specific implementation like Dah said. On my Xperia phone I can hold down the power button to bring up a submenu where I can choose to take a screenshot.
    Dragon Coins ID: 0030-7279-6311

I use an iphone.
    On the iPhone, you should be able to take a screenshot by pushing the power button and the front button at the same time. I don't have an iPhone, but I've taken many accidental screenshots while trying to reset my iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda360 View Post
    On the iPhone, you should be able to take a screenshot by pushing the power button and the front button at the same time. I don't have an iPhone, but I've taken many accidental screenshots while trying to reset my iPod.
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123