Thread: Challenge Mode

Default Challenge Mode

First day runs were so so, but today's things went better, less people dying and rooms getting cleaned faster, on my end I improved as well thanks to the item patch letting me know what was I buying in the rest area lol

I feel this mode is bringing up a lot of good qualities about the game: the base gameplay, the excitement of drops on every run and the teamwork. And not worrying about a full inventory at the end of the quest is priceless :P

And seriously fighting with bosses 70 lvl higher than yours, with the aggressiveness of Super Hard difficulty, same attack but reduced HP is freaking challenging (1 hit and you are ko lol)
    NISA does what sega don't.

Like PSO, but so far there is only one mission, we start at lvl 1 and no items at all, but it has 10 stages and it's quite challenging at the end, even with Ultimate enemies with reduced HP at the late stages. The reward is a camo if you finish it and points you stack even if you fail and use in a special shop for items and weapons (for normal game, not challenge).

Is this where I can get my hands on those mile crystals?? I heard that I'll need tons of those if I want to acquire a 13* ideal series weapon??
    I'll believe in a future where we can live together

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/shop_12.php#nav

During CM there are some more bonus that give Miles, you just need to not suck, and be in a party that doesn't suck, reaching stages 7-8 already gives more than 10k miles, but it can take a whole hour.